virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
shipping-packages-settings-conditions.png
Split your cart into separate shipping packages. Each package and the products inside will be shown separately in the cart and checkout pages. Each gets its own shipping rates based on your setup.

Using powerful conditional logic setting you can create the packages exactly up to your need when you want, and with the products you want.

The customer will see separate shipping options for each package, according to how the packages are created.

Note that the rest of the products in the cart are in a bundle called ‘Shipping.’ This is a default that cannot be changed.

Demo: https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-advanced-shipping-packages/

Attachments

• woocommerce-advanced-shipping-packages1.1.7.zip
    90.4 KB · Views: 5

michaelmuko

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I have the plugin woocommerce advanced shipping, it has the same author, but the problem is I can't set shipping conditions for multiple items from different categories in the cart at once, like if product A and product B are in the cart and both have different categories, if I set 2 shipping rates for each, I want if a customer adds both of them at once to use the more expensive shipping rate and not both, what currently happens is that it is not reading a shipping since the shipping is not A only and it is not B only, and I cant do all the possible combinations since this will take forever with multiple categories. does this plugin solve that issue? as giving more customizable options to help me separate items in cart and use highest rate only?

apaz74

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Lo cercavo da tanto questo add on, thank you

apaz75

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
grazie per aver condiviso questo plugin