WP-Lister Pro for eBay v3.2.7 Nulled

Nibiru

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
WP-Lister-Pro-for-eBay.png

WP-Lister Pro For EBay connects your WooCommerce website with your eBay store. You can select several products directly on the page of your products, select a profile to apply a set of predefined parameters, and list them all on eBay with just a few clicks of the mouse.

WP-Lister connects your WooCommerce site with your eBay Store. You can select multiple products right from your WooCommerce Products page, select a profile to apply a set of predefined options and list them all on eBay with just a few clicks.

More here: https://www.wplab.com/plugins/wp-lister-for-ebay/

ENJOY!!!

Attachments

• wp-lister-ebay-v3.2.7.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 7

Atreju

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for the upload !!! I will test it

restaller

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for this plugin friend, I will try it soon. I hope it works 🙏
Post automatically merged:

Thank you very much for this plugin friend, I will try it soon. I hope it works 🙏
I want to give my opinion about this nulled plugin. You have to deactivate the Lite version of WP-Lister for Ebay, then install the Pro version, so you won't lose your user settings.

The first time I have tried to export a product to my Ebay store this error has occurred:

lGyWaUD.png

I was about to give up and uninstall the plugin, but it occurred to me to reconnect my Ebay store to WP-Lister. So when reconnecting the store it has already worked.

Personally I was interested in the PRO version to avoid the restriction of uploading all images through EPS, in the Lite version it is only possible to upload one image.

I have not tried the stock synchronization, nor the order synchronization. But @Nibiru has done me a big favor by sharing this plugin.
Post automatically merged:

@Nibiru I don't have permission to see your profile, but if you are so kind I would like to be able to contact you. I thank you in advance for sharing the plugin.

Last edited:

gabrycosta

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

habatay

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks a lot for sharing!!! this is what i am looking for.

Sintesi69

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks a lot for sharing!!! this is what i am looking for.