XenDark - A FREE crisp dark style for Xenforo 2

TheKoswog

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
1654439063717.png
XenDark is a crisp, responsive dark theme for Xenforo 2 forum - and totally free! XenDark is a great multipurpose free Xenforo style for entertainment, technology, gaming forums or other genres.

XenDark also runs on a light edition of the Nulumia theme framework, which bundles hundreds of useful Style Properties and Xenforo enhancements directly into the theme. Works great with popular addons such as Xenforo Featured Threads Portal, TH Nodes Grid, and Xenforo Media Gallery!

Attachments

• XnForo_ir - style-XenDark-2_2_9_0_0.zip
    102.5 KB · Views: 0

virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 65104
XenDark is a crisp, responsive dark theme for Xenforo 2 forum - and totally free! XenDark is a great multipurpose free Xenforo style for entertainment, technology, gaming forums or other genres.

XenDark also runs on a light edition of the Nulumia theme framework, which bundles hundreds of useful Style Properties and Xenforo enhancements directly into the theme. Works great with popular addons such as Xenforo Featured Threads Portal, TH Nodes Grid, and Xenforo Media Gallery!
Dude I told you once... to use search before posting here... thanks

REPEAT:

TheKoswog

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Dostum sana bir keresinde buraya yazmadan önce aramayı kullan demiştim...teşekkürler

TEKRAR ET:
so sory I didn't see what you wrote, I'll call you from now on