YOOtheme pro 2.4.18

tellmemore

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
theme-settings-6dc3158f.jpg

Design and build your website visually.

YooTheme Pro is a visual website builder powered by Joomla. YooTheme Pro is used for all new themes from template maker YOOtheme. The designer lets you customize the theme style, create page layouts, and change various options and settings. All templates created with YOOtheme Pro are based on the UIkit interface and you can now use YooTheme Pro to create your custom template. YooTheme Pro will be an irreplaceable add-on for web developers and is the starting point for all the in-demand tools that will save you time.
The YOOtheme Pro page builder for WordPress and Joomla is perfect for designers who want to create beautiful page layouts, and developers who appreciate extensibility and clean, semantic code.

Changelog

2.4.18 (June 9, 2021)

• Fixed
    Fix possible compatibility issue with Location field
  • Fixed
    Fix tags filter with double encoded special characters (WordPress)
  • Fixed
    Fix link field in custom users type source (Joomla)

Manzzle

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I have not updated my Yootheme template in a very long time. Do I only need to upload this to update my current theme?

meodeptrai

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
nice!!!
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 7231

YooTheme Pro is a visual website builder powered by Joomla. YooTheme Pro is used for all new themes from template maker YOOtheme. The designer lets you customize the theme style, create page layouts, and change various options and settings. All templates created with YOOtheme Pro are based on the UIkit interface and you can now use YooTheme Pro to create your custom template. YooTheme Pro will be an irreplaceable add-on for web developers and is the starting point for all the in-demand tools that will save you time.
The YOOtheme Pro page builder for WordPress and Joomla is perfect for designers who want to create beautiful page layouts, and developers who appreciate extensibility and clean, semantic code.

Changelog

2.4.18 (June 9, 2021)

• Fixed
  • Fixed
  • Fixed

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
nice

tellmemore

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
I have not updated my Yootheme template in a very long time. Do I only need to upload this to update my current theme?
Make a backup of the page before the update and export your settings in the respective styles of the YOOtheme template.
An update should actually work.

HoneyHaHa

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing

nicol

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 7231

Changelog

2.4.18 (June 9, 2021)

• Fixed
  • Fixed
  • Fixed

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
ok