Akeeba Admin Tools PRO 6.1.5 for J3+7.1.0 for J4

x50902Ty

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Top Features
Maintain

Optimise your database tables. Clean your temporary directory. Or perform any of the countless other daily maintenance tasks with a single click each.
Redirect easily
Do you find the Redirect component hard to use? Are you puzzled by its inability to redirect URLs with parameters? No problem! Admin Tools' URL Redirect can do that. And much more.
Change permissions
Fine-tune your file permissions without having to use FTP or SSH.
Protect your site
Our Web Application Firewall protects your site against the vast majority of common attacks. You won't find any security tool more feature-complete than this.
.htaccess Maker
Give your site the best overall protection. Create a sophisticated, secure .htaccess with an easy GUI. You don't have to be an expert. Or even know what a .htaccess file is.
Watch. Sniff. Catch.
Admin Tools' PHP File Change Scanner will monitor your site's PHP files for changes. If something is amiss, it will let you know. It will even tell you which files might have been hacked.
Automate it
Let the most useful maintenance operations run automatically. Use a CRON to keep the file change scanner ticking while you're fast asleep. Simply and efficiently.

Attachments

• pkg_admintools-6.1.5-pro.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
  • pkg_admintools-7.1.0-pro.zip
    679.3 KB · Views: 11

weby44

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
You can not download the attached file without liking the topic!

You have reached the number of times you can react today.

How many likes per day?

I downloaded only once today.

bonoz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank br
Top Features
Maintain

Optimise your database tables. Clean your temporary directory. Or perform any of the countless other daily maintenance tasks with a single click each.
Redirect easily
Do you find the Redirect component hard to use? Are you puzzled by its inability to redirect URLs with parameters? No problem! Admin Tools' URL Redirect can do that. And much more.
Change permissions
Protect your site
Our Web Application Firewall protects your site against the vast majority of common attacks. You won't find any security tool more feature-complete than this.
.htaccess Maker
Give your site the best overall protection. Create a sophisticated, secure .htaccess with an easy GUI. You don't have to be an expert. Or even know what a .htaccess file is.
Watch. Sniff. Catch.
Admin Tools' PHP File Change Scanner will monitor your site's PHP files for changes. If something is amiss, it will let you know. It will even tell you which files might have been hacked.
Automate it
Let the most useful maintenance operations run automatically. Use a CRON to keep the file change scanner ticking while you're fast asleep. Simply and efficiently.
thank brother well done, the great mod for my website

oubernie

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
You can not download the attached file without liking the topic!

How many likes per day?

I downloaded only once today.
thank you very much i like this post
Post automatically merged:

Top Features
Maintain

Redirect easily
Change permissions
Protect your site
.htaccess Maker
Watch. Sniff. Catch.
Automate it

thank you very much i like this post

Last edited:

Smooky

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you very much for this package

lorenbac

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you very much for this package

sam999

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
A nice extension to maintain your website and keep it clean and active
Akeeba makes very good Joomla extensions
Thanks for sharing this

sairsoft

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much this looks very promising and very nice ... I am going to give it a try ....

sarrock

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for this post!

Thank you very much for this post!