XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
works with the new version 1.7.8.2?

CarylFairhurst

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Probably many of you know how to order goods on Amazon optimally. I’ve had several heart surgeries, and my doctor strongly recommends that I take care of my health. I started Scandinavian walking and eating healthy, and taking vitamins regularly. I learned about the existence of smart scales for the body and wanted to buy them. But I never ordered goods online. I used to buy goods at fairs and supermarkets. Is it worth taking these scales for the body? https://www.vont.com/product/smart-scale-bathroom-scale-weight-scale/ . Or would it be better to order such scales on Amazon?

PertosMy

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash

Please extension CHROME ?​

Amazon Dropshipping Module​

Post automatically merged:

Features

Import products from Amazon to Prestashop

• Add products from Amazon product pages to the import list using the custom-built Chrome extension
  • Configure what to import such as Meta Title, Tags, Features, Attribute thumbnail, Description, etc. and where to import (categories)
  • Set up default quantity for imported products
  • Edit Amazon import products information before importing to make them different on your stores
  • Select which combinations of products to import
Demo:
Hello,
I can't find the google chrome extension for this module, can you send me the url or transfer it elsewhere PLEASE

Last edited:

FrenchMaster

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi, it seems that this module is not working anymore, because chrome extensions is not available in chrome app store, and the link provided during module configuration also not working. So, unfortunately it is useless. thanks anyway.