Complete SEO Package v5.7.1 - the best seo extension for opencart

sozinhox1

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
my question: Is it compatible with journal v3 and opencart 3.0.3.8?

u_sol

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Everything for SEO in one module: easy to use, intuitive and beautiful ergonomic interface. All settings are managed from one place! Manage easily all your opencart SEO and improve your google ranking. Change any value in one click and have specific content depending each language! Generate urls or meta datas at speed of 30K items per minute!

v5.7.1
- Language tag is also available for non friendly urls
- Fix opengraph namespace
- Possibility to use * to redirect also urls with parameters

demo: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=marketplace/extension/info&extension_id=9486
Thank you for sharing it bro.. I actually need it. thanks

klabani

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Everything for SEO in one module: easy to use, intuitive and beautiful ergonomic interface. All settings are managed from one place! Manage easily all your opencart SEO and improve your google ranking. Change any value in one click and have specific content depending each language! Generate urls or meta datas at speed of 30K items per minute!

v5.7.1
- Language tag is also available for non friendly urls
- Fix opengraph namespace
- Possibility to use * to redirect also urls with parameters

demo: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=marketplace/extension/info&extension_id=9486
the best seo extension i will try with php 8

Sober

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
on version 3.0.37 it doesn’t work, when going to the module there is a white screen

withcaner

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
version 5.7 was released in November 2023. How were you released as 5.7.1?

kordiak

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
not working for me too, got permissions problem

jeetjeet420

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
As an OpenCart enthusiast, I recently integrated the Complete SEO Package into my online store, and the results have been nothing short of impressive.

This extension stands out for its comprehensive approach to optimizing every aspect of my site for search engines. From efficient meta tag management to generating SEO-friendly URLs, it covers the full spectrum of SEO essentials. The user-friendly interface makes it accessible for users of all levels, and I appreciate the attention to detail that the developers have put into making it intuitive.

What truly sets the Complete SEO Package apart is its commitment to staying ahead of the SEO curve. It's evident that the developers prioritize keeping up with the latest trends and best practices in search engine optimization. This forward-thinking approach gives me confidence that my website is equipped to adapt to the ever-evolving landscape of search engine algorithms.

Since implementing this package, I've noticed a tangible improvement in my site's rankings. The increase in organic traffic has not only boosted visibility but has also translated into higher conversion rates, positively impacting my online business.

I also want to commend the responsive customer support. Any queries or concerns were addressed promptly, reaffirming my trust in the product and the team behind it.

In conclusion, if you're serious about taking your OpenCart store to new heights in terms of SEO, the Complete SEO Package is a worthy investment. It's a robust solution that delivers on its promises, providing a comprehensive toolkit for enhancing your website's SEO performance. Highly recommended!

yaowei

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
very nice sharing thank you we are waiting for the next
Post automatically merged:

thank you, i had some problems with SEO on opencart hope this fix them
Post automatically merged:

Excellent. i was looking for this module.

Last edited:

secmun

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
on version 3.0.37 it doesn’t work, when going to the module there is a white screen

bykarinca55

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
В первую очередь, я хотел бы поблагодарить вас за то, что вы опубликовали этот модуль бесплатно. Это очень ценный подарок для всех, кто интересуется машинным обучением.

Я уже начал изучать этот модуль, и я очень впечатлен его качеством. Он хорошо структурирован и содержит много полезной информации. Я уверен, что он поможет мне в моем обучении.

Еще раз спасибо за вашу щедрость.

oktay

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Paylaşım için çok teşekkürler dostum

bunkum

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thx man, i was looking for this modile for long time. but i also see blank page.