V1.7 Corano - Jewellery Responsive Prestashop Theme

ertali

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Corano – Jewellery Store Responsive Prestashop Theme with simple and cool features will be suitable for jewellery, fashion designer store, apparel, cosmetic and womens store. Especially, this theme is totally awake to create your store work all devices: Desktop, Ipad, Mobile or any other media device.

Corano theme include many modules, e.g. Megamenu custommer, Slideshow Slider, Ajax Add to cart, Product Quick View, Compare, Wishlist, Product Rotator Image, or multiple headers, etc. At the header of the page, customers can access language and currency switchers to adapt your marketplace to their needs. Products Slider can be shown products with slider on the homepage. Countdown timer displays the self timer for any special products. Testimonials and Blog offer more store information, promotions for your customer. Whats more, a newsletter signup form appearing as a popup will help you expand your subscribers’ base. Social icons are in the footer of the page. The front page also features an Instagram feed to reinforce your social media presence. Especially, Theme Control Panel allows you the option of making changes to the appearance of your site, including the fonts, colors, and more.

Whether you want to build an online watch shop with a jewelry ecommerce project, Corano Prestashop theme has the looks and features to help you succeed

Preview

1636922209896.png

Attachments

• pos_corano1_theme.zip
    10.7 MB · Views: 3
  • pos_corano2_theme.zip
    10.4 MB · Views: 3
  • pos_corano3_theme.zip
    10.6 MB · Views: 2
  • pos_corano4_theme.zip
    10.4 MB · Views: 2

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
it is trash from other trash site.

Doris

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
works or no ?

ertali

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
it works perfectly.
before posting I tested them all.
I use the 4 in one of my projects.
I don't know why d-shilko called it trash

eliam

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
wow

lumawiz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much

include many modules, e.g. Megamenu custommer, Slideshow Slider, Ajax Add to cart, Product Quick View, Compare, Wishlist, Product Rotator Image, or multiple headers, etc. At the header of the page, customers can access language and currency switchers to adapt your marketplace to their needs. Products Slider can be shown products with slider on the homepage. Countdown timer displays the self timer for any special products. Testimonials and Blog offer more store information, promotions for your customer. Whats more, a newsletter signup form appearing as a popup will help you expand your subscribers’ base. Social icons are in the footer of the page. The front page also features an Instagram feed to reinforce your social media presence. Especially, Theme Control Panel allows you the option of making changes to the appearance of your site, including the fonts, colors, and more.

liwoon

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This is a beautiful template, thank you very much, it is very useful for me.

yaowen

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Why do you say this template is trash? Can't it be used?

Porter276

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This is a beautiful template, thank you very much, it is useful for me