Crazy2016

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Overview

This module gives you the ability to create unlimited HTML/JavaScript Blocks in 35+ built-in and custom hooks. You can enter any HTML content like images, tracking code, social media plugins or YouTube video.

What this module does for you
Customize your online store

This module provides 35+ built-in hooks to display content. The hook specify the position of the HTML Block in the Front Office like "displayFooter" which can display content in the footer. You can enter any HTML content like images, tracking code, Facebook plugins, advertising javascript code, YouTube video or just use one of the WYSIWYG HTML Editor and create amazing content.

Additionally you can create Custom Hooks to display content in non-standard positions. Template file editing required to use Custom Hooks.

With the Advanced Display Rules, you can fine tune the visibility of the HTML Block. The module provides 30+ display rules like Page Type, Specific Category page, Specific Product page, Cart information, URL, and even Device check, etc. You can combine all the rules with “AND” or “OR” condition.

Some examples what this module capable:
  • Adding extra HTML Block Tab for a specific product.
  • Adding extra HTML Block to products filtered by a category, manufacturer etc. So the HTML Block only displays on the product page if the product assigned to a specific category or manufacturer etc.
  • Create low stock notification on product pages based on the quantity threshold you set up.
  • Adding extra information on the login / registration page.
  • Display targeted information for the customers who already bought a specific product or product from specific categories.
  • Give more highlight on product page if the product is discounted.

What's New in Version 3.1.5
  • New Display Rule: Cart Has Current Product

Download Link

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Overview

This module gives you the ability to create unlimited HTML/JavaScript Blocks in 35+ built-in and custom hooks. You can enter any HTML content like images, tracking code, social media plugins or YouTube video.

What this module does for you
Customize your online store

This module provides 35+ built-in hooks to display content. The hook specify the position of the HTML Block in the Front Office like "displayFooter" which can display content in the footer. You can enter any HTML content like images, tracking code, Facebook plugins, advertising javascript code, YouTube video or just use one of the WYSIWYG HTML Editor and create amazing content.

Additionally you can create Custom Hooks to display content in non-standard positions. Template file editing required to use Custom Hooks.

With the Advanced Display Rules, you can fine tune the visibility of the HTML Block. The module provides 30+ display rules like Page Type, Specific Category page, Specific Product page, Cart information, URL, and even Device check, etc. You can combine all the rules with “AND” or “OR” condition.

Some examples what this module capable:
  • Adding extra HTML Block Tab for a specific product.
  • Adding extra HTML Block to products filtered by a category, manufacturer etc. So the HTML Block only displays on the product page if the product assigned to a specific category or manufacturer etc.
  • Create low stock notification on product pages based on the quantity threshold you set up.
  • Adding extra information on the login / registration page.
  • Display targeted information for the customers who already bought a specific product or product from specific categories.
  • Give more highlight on product page if the product is discounted.

What's New in Version 3.1.5
  • New Display Rule: Cart Has Current Product

Download Link
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Hello.
Very old version!
Have you a latest version V 3.2.1 ?

Crazy2016

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello.
Very old version!
Have you a latest version V 3.2.1 ?
as soon as I have the last version I will post it
Post automatically merged:

@Crazy2016 this is a direct downloads PrestaShop addons??? Not sure
I don't understand what you mean, the download is in my personal account and it's safe without any problem. To view the download link you must like the first thread

Last edited:

noti_italy

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
@
sorry, I just don't understand why you posted an old version having a new version, that's all.

Don't be upset, understand what I said??

Sillumin

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Exact name and author of the module from main PHP file is: Custom HTML Block by ModuleFactory.

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
@
sorry, I just don't understand why you posted an old version having a new version, that's all.

Don't be upset, understand what I said??
Bro, he means that he has not the latest version.

igorlend

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
спасибо за модуль в ближайшее время попробую

toffie

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Looks like a nice module. Thanks for sharing

soldboth

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
it's working on prestashop 8 ? can any answer me please !