DM Agency Divi Child Theme - Divi Marketplace

look_presta_0O

XNullUser
Reaction score
Website
nking.co
NullCash

DM Agency Divi Child Theme​

téléchargementddddd.jpgDM is an agency Divi child theme for classy & modern brands. Perfect website for any type of agency. This is a fully customizable Divi template designed to get your website up and running in no time.

DM comes with:

• 14 custom pages
  • Build-in slide-in
  • Fixed custom header
  • Beautiful scroll effects
  • Collapsing mobile menu
  • Step-by-step documentation

Build-in slide-in​

This slide-in will grab the attention of your visitors and encourage them to leave a message. You can easily customize this slide-in just from the visual builder!

Image Grid​

On the second home page design, you find a beautifully designed image grid. When you hover over a column/service the background image will change, this will give a great effect on your services.

Why Choose This Product?​

• Save time and money by starting with a template
  • Includes custom CSS styling, Divi layouts, and theme builder templates
  • I am a top-rated Divi product creator with thousands of sales
  • I am known for fast, friendly, and personal support
  • Our products come with thorough and helpful step-by-step documentation
  • Thousands of happy customers who love and trust my products

Some FAQs:​

Can I use this Child Theme on Unlimited Sites?​

Yes, you can use this design on as many sites as you like on an Unlimted Number of Sites as long as your subscription is active.

Do you Provide Priority Support?​

Yes, I provide the best support as I can to all of my customers. This is something I highly value for myself and is what I want to provide to my customers as well.

Is this a Yearly Subscription?​

Yes, this is a Yearly Subscription. To keep receiving priority support & Updates you’ve to make sure that your Subscription is active.

Are the images included?​

Unfortunately no, the images that are used in the demo site are licensed and not included.

Need Support?​

Please click on the “Contact The Author” button on the right sidebar on this page to send us a mail. That’s the best and easy to receive Support from us right now.

Attachments

• dm-divi-child-theme-supplementary-files.zip
    460.4 KB · Views: 0
  • dm-divi-child-theme.zip
    33.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: