v1.6-v1.7-v8x FastBay - eBay Marketplace synchronization Module 6.5.5

penek811

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
  • EASY - A simplified configuration wizard will allow you to customize all settings without any problem in order to synchronize and manage products and orders.
  • RELIABLE - Our module will assist you in every step of sync process and if you need assistance we guarantee a response within 48 hours.
  • FLEXIBLE - FastBay guarantees many features that allows you to make a flexible site management that will suits all your needs.
  • FAST - With our FastBay module your 'waiting times' will be reduced beyond belief ! Sync in a couple of minutes more than 5.000 products!

Attachments

• v6.5.5-fastbay1.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 14

neroz_bis

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
the module is working or not ? because I don't think

Sillumin

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Please use search before posting repeat content. This is repeat module posting.

akatest

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Excellent module, thank you very much

iamnulluser

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks a lot for share this nice module!

carlo92

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
really work fine
  • EASY - A simplified configuration wizard will allow you to customize all settings without any problem in order to synchronize and manage products and orders.
  • RELIABLE - Our module will assist you in every step of sync process and if you need assistance we guarantee a response within 48 hours.
  • FLEXIBLE - FastBay guarantees many features that allows you to make a flexible site management that will suits all your needs.
  • FAST - With our FastBay module your 'waiting times' will be reduced beyond belief ! Sync in a couple of minutes more than 5.000 products!
with prestashop 1.7

koupe

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
really work fine!! thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erica

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
It doesn't work for me at all I don't know whyfastbay 6.5.5.jpg

Stra

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing this excelent plugin..

ben&nuts

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Good morning
I thank you but I can't download it it asks me 11 nullcash how I can do it please

Esiiix

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for uploading the module.
Ive been looking for this update! amazing! :)