NullCash
ElementVersionCompatibility
FS Switcher Pro1.1.3YOOtheme 4.x.x | PHP 8.1 | Joomla 4.xx/5.x.x
FS Switcher Pro1.0.8YOOtheme 3.x.x | PHP 7.4 | Joomla 3.x.x/4.xx
FS Grid Pro1.4.8YOOtheme 3.x.x | PHP 7.4 | Joomla 3.x.x/4.xx/5.x.x
FS Table Pro1.4.7YOOtheme 4.x.x | PHP 8.1 | Joomla 4.xx/5.x.x
FS Table Pro1.4.4YOOtheme 3.x.x | PHP 7.4 | Joomla 3.x.x/4.xx
FS Teaser Card1.1.9.5YOOtheme 3.x.x | PHP 7.4 | Joomla 3.x.x/4.xx/5.x.x

For WordPress, check this post: https://www.nulledfrm.com/threads/fs-elements-pro-yootheme-wordpress.106161/

Attachments

• plg_switcher_pro_1.0.8_joomla.zip
    71.3 KB · Views: 3
  • plg_switcher_pro_1.1.3_joomla.zip
    71.2 KB · Views: 8
  • plg_system_grid_pro_1.4.8_joomla.zip
    104.1 KB · Views: 6
  • plg_system_table_pro_1.4.4_joomla.zip
    165.8 KB · Views: 6
  • plg_system_table_pro_1.4.7_joomla.zip
    161.7 KB · Views: 7
  • plg_system_teasercard_1.1.9.5_joomla.zip
    149.8 KB · Views: 6

cobol

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
What are the diferences between the elements from de yootheme builder?
Thanks

kern

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
What are the diferences between the elements from de yootheme builder?
Thanks
Each of the elements has its own fatures that are more advanced compared to similar options of the basic builder elements. They also stand out for having integrated modal builder, sublayouts, filter options, notifications, override settings, and more.
For example, in the basic Switcher it is not possible to create a slider or other element within the switcher, or change it to an accordion. As mentioned, they have extra and advanced features.

cobol

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Ok
Each of the elements has its own fatures that are more advanced compared to similar options of the basic builder elements. They also stand out for having integrated modal builder, sublayouts, filter options, notifications, override settings, and more.
For example, in the basic Switcher it is not possible to create a slider or other element within the switcher, or change it to an accordion. As mentioned, they have extra and advanced features.
Thanks a lot, i'm going to try this, i didn't know this extensions. Do you have the Shape Dividers pro?

kern

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Ok

Thanks a lot, i'm going to try this, i didn't know this extensions. Do you have the Shape Dividers pro?
Not for now. I soon intend to acquire other extensions, in addition to developing my own.

mrnorx

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Ive been using these for a while now and they are a good addition to the yootheme elements. Thanks for sharing

flart

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
It has come to our attention that you have been sharing our commercial software on this forum without authorization. We must address this matter directly with you.

Your actions directly hinder our development progress and prevent us from providing new features to our users. Additionally, sharing our software without permission results in significant financial losses for our company, particularly during the challenging times we face in Ukraine.

We urge you to cease these actions immediately (REMOVE all our elements from public access) and respect the intellectual property rights of developers.