v1.6-v1.7-v8x Menu Mobile PRO 2.6.1 - Prestashop 1.5.4 - 8.0

jin

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Menu Mobile PRO

When your shop is visited from mobile devices such as smartphones, the page becomes very small and it is hard to find main elements on your shop. So, it is good to have a navigation panel on the bottom of the shop, like on...

Overview​

When your shop is visited from mobile devices such as smartphones, the page becomes very small and it is hard to find main elements on your shop. So, it is good to have a navigation panel on the bottom of the shop, like on Amazon and AliExpress.

Description​

This module allows your shop to have Footer Navigation when it is viewed from mobile devices! It will display the most-needed page links as items on the footer of your shop. This will increase your shop's comfort and usability.
Benefits
check_circle_outlineFacilitate user navigation

Features​

• Easy to use
  • Time-saving
  • Flexibility
  • Add, edit, delete any item
  • Beautiful design
  • Items with icon

What your customers will like​

Your customers will be able to easily navigate to any page on your shop easily and comfortably just by tapping any item on the Footer Navigation panel, like on Amazon and AliExpress. This will increase your customers' satisfaction about your shop.

menu-mobile-pro.jpg

==>DEMO
Post automatically merged:

It's also fine if someone has an older version.

Thanks

Ponas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
on the demo page, I'm trying the menu in the mobile window and I don't understand how to close the open menu. This module is bad if the first page has a lot of products. If I don't understand how to close that menu, how will customers understand?

jin

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
you're right, the menu has the problem you say, the creator assumes that once you enter the menu you have to choose an item, you have to add a button to close the menu.