v1.6-v1.7 Module Discount Countdown Pro [v2.0.5]

bryanstorres

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
th
discount-countdown-pro.jpg

Displays a countdown timer for products on discount. The timer displays the remaining time on a discount for a product (or products) along with a button which allows your customers to be reminded about the discount X number of days before it ends.

• Display a live countdown timer for products on discount (specific prices wth expiry dates)
  • Options to choose where to display the timers; search, category, homepages as well as the product detail page
  • 'Remind me' feature allows the customer to choose to be reminded about the discount a certain number of days before the discount expirearti
  • Easy to customise the appearance of the countdown timer from within the module configuration, no need to edit stylesheets / css,
  • Modern, arty looking countdown timer and remind me pop up form
  • Easy to install
  • Supports Multi shop stores
  • Supports Multi Language stores (includes a in-module translation tool for easy editing of text)
thanks por compartir

amir_561

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
woooowww
in need in
thank you for share this
Post automatically merged:

how config this for ps1.6 ???? please help me

Last edited:

amir_561

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
i inlstalled that in ps1.6
how config time?

john42

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
discount-countdown-pro.jpg

Displays a countdown timer for products on discount. The timer displays the remaining time on a discount for a product (or products) along with a button which allows your customers to be reminded about the discount X number of days before it ends.

• Display a live countdown timer for products on discount (specific prices wth expiry dates)
  • Options to choose where to display the timers; search, category, homepages as well as the product detail page
  • 'Remind me' feature allows the customer to choose to be reminded about the discount a certain number of days before the discount expires
  • Easy to customise the appearance of the countdown timer from within the module configuration, no need to edit stylesheets / css,
  • Modern, arty looking countdown timer and remind me pop up form
  • Easy to install
  • Supports Multi shop stores
  • Supports Multi Language stores (includes a in-module translation tool for easy editing of text)
Thank you so much for sharing this useful module!

dabliop

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing, my friend!! ;)