V1.7 Packeta / zasilkovna module for PrestaShop (1.7.x.x.x)

Gallihlav

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Easy module for international shipping.​

I post it there because some of the ''modules'' sites are selling this free module for big prices. So be aware and search guys!

Installation​

1. Log in to the PrestaShop administration, click on the "Modules -> Module Manager" tab:
screen1

1. In the upper right corner of the screen, click on "Load module":
screen2

1. Click on "select file" and find the path to the downloaded module file:
screen3

Configuration​

After successful installation, click on the Orders -> Packeta Orders tab in the main menu and select the Settings tab.

Module configuration​

All settings are saved automatically whenever you leave the edited data. If you do not have a user account on the Packeta site, it is possible to request a test account at the Customer Service email info@zasilkovna.cz:

• API key – you can find your key in the client section of Packeta in the Client support tab
  • Sender name - the sender name you have set in the client section of the list of senders

Carrier settings​

• To add a carrier enter the menu Shipping - Carriers.
  • In the module settings, you select whether it is a Packeta pickup point or delivery to the address.
  • If you select YES (checkmark) for the carrier in the "Is COD" column, the orders of this carrier will always be cash on delivery.
  • If you want cash on delivery to be controlled by the payment method (see "Payment methods") and not the carrier, set NO (cross) in the "Is cash on delivery" column for the carrier and set cash on delivery in the "Is COD" column for the payment method.
  • For carriers whose shipments will not be transported by Packetery, select "--".

Attachments

• Packeta - 2.1.16 for 1.7..zip
    134.7 KB · Views: 0

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash

Easy module for international shipping.​

I post it there because some of the ''modules'' sites are selling this free module for big prices. So be aware and search guys!

Installation​

1. Log in to the PrestaShop administration, click on the "Modules -> Module Manager" tab:
screen1

1. In the upper right corner of the screen, click on "Load module":
screen2

1. Click on "select file" and find the path to the downloaded module file:
screen3

Configuration​

After successful installation, click on the Orders -> Packeta Orders tab in the main menu and select the Settings tab.

Module configuration​

All settings are saved automatically whenever you leave the edited data. If you do not have a user account on the Packeta site, it is possible to request a test account at the Customer Service email info@zasilkovna.cz:

• API key – you can find your key in the client section of Packeta in the Client support tab
  • Sender name - the sender name you have set in the client section of the list of senders

Carrier settings​

• To add a carrier enter the menu Shipping - Carriers.
  • In the module settings, you select whether it is a Packeta pickup point or delivery to the address.
  • If you select YES (checkmark) for the carrier in the "Is COD" column, the orders of this carrier will always be cash on delivery.
  • If you want cash on delivery to be controlled by the payment method (see "Payment methods") and not the carrier, set NO (cross) in the "Is cash on delivery" column for the carrier and set cash on delivery in the "Is COD" column for the payment method.
  • For carriers whose shipments will not be transported by Packetery, select "--".

FREE HERE

Read the forum rules, and do it quickly!
U should provide a link to the module page!

Oh, bro. U think you are smart? Your cheat is on 3476562378465378 places, in the TOP chart of a very smart cheater!

beuchit

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for you module. You can easily manage you type of delivery

Sillumin

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Exact name and author of the module from main PHP file is: Packeta by Packeta s.r.o.

surffari

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

FREE HERE

Read the forum rules, and do it quickly!
U should provide a link to the module page!

Oh, bro. U think you are smart? Your cheat is on 3476562378465378 places, in the TOP chart of a very smart cheater!
Hi, can you please elaborate this?

maaly89

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I'm using free module and it's working excellent :)

luke7.7

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I am using module from Packeta website, working good

vdmr

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I found the following instructions for getting it to work on PS v8. I haven't tried it yet.
-------------------
Im using v2.1.16 (PS 8.0.1) - Tools::jsonEncode() must be replaced with json_encode(), and Tools::jsonDecode() with json_decode(). These two functions are natively available in PHP. I hope it helps. everything works for me so far