V1.7 TOP SELLING THEME - Electron Mega Electronic Super Store NEW VERSION for 1.7.8.2 - 4.0.3

gottik

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Did someone check it for backdoors? Is it clean? and finally is it nulled?
Post automatically merged:

Documentation is missing...

Last edited:

cnc

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you

Thank you

maxycrysis

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
The top selling theme Electron Mega Electronic Super Store now available for latest Prestashop 1.7.8.2 version fully compatible !

Download NOW thank me LATER !

demo
good community
I come to warn you that the theme is working but it has a however...
If someone disables the theme configuration option on the front, the products are not loaded only the banners etc, the products only load if we leave this option active.
This option will configure the look of the page and only the administrators have to see this because at this moment anyone can change the entire store layout my hosting provider revealed the following error:

The errors you indicate are at the JavaScript level and appear to be only related to the fonts used on the website. You should check this situation with the support team that develops the theme used.

thankls for share :)
Thank You So Much
best speed optimizer

Last edited:

dimtsef

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
good community
I come to warn you that the theme is working but it has a however...
If someone disables the theme configuration option on the front, the products are not loaded only the banners etc, the products only load if we leave this option active.
This option will configure the look of the page and only the administrators have to see this because at this moment anyone can change the entire store layout my hosting provider revealed the following error:

The errors you indicate are at the JavaScript level and appear to be only related to the fonts used on the website. You should check this situation with the support team that develops the theme used.

thankls for share :)
Thank You So Much
best speed optimizer
oh i see, well i havent use it i chose an other template so i am not able to verify it, what should i ask for them to fix ? so i can post it here