v1.7-v8x Ultimate synchronization of Prestashop & MailChimp 2.8.3

XYF_mod

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Overview​

The perfect data synchronization module of PrestaShop© and Mailchimp© so that your communication touches the heart of your customers.
Take advantage of all the power of Mailchimp© with all available PrestaShop© data.

Description​

For your communication to really impact your sales, you must contact your customers with the right data. This is where this module comes to help you by transmitting in real time to Mailchimp© all the actions of your customers on the shop that can influence your communication.
The data export is done in all the languages available in your PrestaShop©, which will allow you to implement a communication adapted to each customer of your shop according to his purchases, to automatically advise him of other products or his purchase volume to reward him individually or simply to announce him your new products.
You will have at your disposal in Mailchimp's© interface all your customers, their orders, your catalog and your discount vouchers to generate the most beautiful emails for your customers.
Benefits
check_circle_outlineImprove customer relations

Features​

• Real-time synchronization in both directions of all actions by / or concerning a customer
  • Synchronization of all clients
  • Synchronisation of the entire catalogue in all languages
  • Synchronization of all orders, without volume constraints to have data adapted to each customer
  • Synchronize coupons for use in emails sent to your customers
  • A complete documentation of use of the module updated in real time to accompany you at all times without any schedule constraints.
  • A support that will stand the test of time since it has always been identified as SuperHero.

The module integrates several exclusive functionalities developed at the request of users to satisfy specific needs but met by several people. These evolutions are included in the support license of the module if they correspond to a use noted for all users.

• Possible exclusion of all customer accounts created by market place modules to avoid untimely rejection of Mailchimp©.
  • Exclusion of certain customer groups, if you wish to favour certain customers more than others.
  • Possibility to synchronize only customers who are subscribed to your newsletter and therefore have accepted to receive your emails. This feature is interesting since the change of Mailchimp's© invoicing since it allows you not to be invoiced on simple customers who do not wish to receive your emails and thus to make big savings on your Mailchimp© invoice and allow you to reimburse you for the purchase of this module in only a few months.
  • Possibility to force Double Optin and thus allow your customers to validate their choice to receive your emails, which further increases the quality of your database for your communications.
  • You can disable the synchronization of shopping carts if you do not use the automatic functions of Mailchimp's© abandoned shopping cart dunning automation.

+ read more

What your customers will like​

The quality of the data transmitted to Mailchimp© will be a pledge of quality for your communication with your customers and will bring an important lever to increase your sales by simplifying the generation of your newsletters and your promotional or transactional emails.

Attachments

• v2.8.3-prestamailchimp (1).zip
    398.7 KB · Views: 2

gsw11

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing this module, will try it.

hxcode

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing this module.

potatoinsideoutpiano

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you bro for sharing with us!

zespogorke

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for sharing with us, very useful

eliene

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Panoramica​

Il modulo perfetto di sincronizzazione dei dati di PrestaShop© e Mailchimp© affinché la tua comunicazione tocchi il cuore dei tuoi clienti.
Sfrutta tutta la potenza di Mailchimp© con tutti i dati PrestaShop© disponibili .

Descrizione​

Affinché la tua comunicazione abbia un impatto reale sulle tue vendite, devi contattare i tuoi clienti con i dati giusti. È qui che questo modulo ti viene in aiuto trasmettendo in tempo reale a Mailchimp© tutte le azioni dei tuoi clienti sul negozio che possono influenzare la tua comunicazione.
L'esportazione dei dati avviene in tutte le lingue disponibili nel tuo PrestaShop©, che ti permetteranno di implementare una comunicazione adattata a ciascun cliente del tuo negozio in base ai suoi acquisti, per avvisarlo automaticamente di altri prodotti o del suo volume di acquisti per premiarlo individualmente o semplicemente per annunciargli i tuoi nuovi prodotti.
Avrai a tua disposizione nell'interfaccia di Mailchimp© tutti i tuoi clienti, i loro ordini, il tuo catalogo e i tuoi buoni sconto per generare le email più belle per i tuoi clienti.
Benefici
check_circle_outlineMigliorare le relazioni con i clienti

Caratteristiche​

• Sincronizzazione in tempo reale in entrambe le direzioni di tutte le azioni compiute da/o riguardanti un cliente
  • Sincronizzazione di tutti i client
  • Sincronizzazione dell'intero catalogo in tutte le lingue
  • Sincronizzazione di tutti gli ordini , senza vincoli di volume per avere dati adattati a ciascun cliente
  • Sincronizza i coupon da utilizzare nelle e-mail inviate ai tuoi clienti
  • Una documentazione completa di utilizzo del modulo aggiornata in tempo reale per accompagnarti in ogni momento senza alcun vincolo di orario.
  • Un supporto che resisterà alla prova del tempo poiché da sempre identificato come SuperHero.

Il modulo integra diverse funzionalità esclusive sviluppate su richiesta degli utenti per soddisfare esigenze specifiche ma soddisfatte da più persone. Queste evoluzioni sono incluse nella licenza di supporto del modulo se corrispondono ad un utilizzo noto a tutti gli utenti.

• Possibile esclusione di tutti gli account cliente creati dai moduli del mercato per evitare il rifiuto prematuro di Mailchimp©.
  • Esclusione di determinati gruppi di clienti, se si desidera favorire alcuni clienti più di altri.
  • Possibilità di sincronizzare solo i clienti che sono iscritti alla tua newsletter e che quindi hanno accettato di ricevere le tue email. Questa funzionalità è interessante dopo il cambiamento della fatturazione di Mailchimp© poiché ti permette di non ricevere fatture sui clienti semplici che non desiderano ricevere le tue email e quindi di risparmiare molto sulla tua fattura Mailchimp© e ti permette di rimborsarti l'acquisto di questo modulo in pochi mesi.
  • Possibilità di forzare Double Optin e consentire così ai tuoi clienti di convalidare la loro scelta di ricevere le tue e-mail, il che aumenta ulteriormente la qualità del tuo database per le tue comunicazioni.
  • È possibile disattivare la sincronizzazione dei carrelli se non si utilizzano le funzioni automatiche dell'automazione del sollecito dei carrelli abbandonati di Mailchimp©.

+ leggi di più

Cosa piacerà ai tuoi clienti​

La qualità dei dati trasmessi a Mailchimp© sarà garanzia di qualità per la tua comunicazione con i tuoi clienti e rappresenterà una leva importante per aumentare le tue vendite semplificando la generazione delle tue newsletter e delle tue email promozionali o transazionali.
Davvero molto utile con la sincronizzazione dei dati !