V1.7 1-Click Direct Upgrade to 1.7 - Better, faster & stable Module - ETS-Soft Last Version

gouna

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you!!.. I am trying to update my Prestashop website on Local and i would to test this

usea

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you!!.. I am trying to update my Prestashop website and this module will help me!!

ALB

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for sharing this module

chelolang

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
VERSION: v2.2.0

1-Click Direct Upgrade is a wonderful upgrade tool for any Prestashop shop owners who:

1. Want to upgrade Prestashop 1.5, 1.6 to Prestashop 1.7

You are intending to upgrade your store from Prestashop 1.5 or 1.6 to Prestashop 1.7 using a migration tool? Wait! That's not the right way to do that! Why using migration tools (that only migrate your data with risk of losing data, require a lot of time and is very complicated) while you can directly upgrade your store to Prestashop 1.7 in just 1-click!

Thanks to 1-Click Direct Upgrade - the unique module that allows you to directly upgrade Prestashop 1.5 and Prestashop 1.6 to 1.7 while preserving all data including products, orders, customers, passwords, etc. Keep the whole database’s data as old website, just upgrade database schema to be compatible with new Prestashop version.

1-Click Direct Upgrade is fast, stable, reliable and secure upgrade tool to upgrade Prestashop to 1.7. And we guarantee that you would get 100% refund if no success when using this module.

2. Want to upgrade Prestashop 1.7 (old version) to 1.7 latest version

Are you using Prestashop 1.7 (old version) and trying to upgrade Prestashop to 1.7 latest version using the default Prestashop upgrade module and … getting failed or your store is not working as normal after the upgrade!? or you’re finding difficulty and confusion when using the default upgrade module?

1-Click Direct Upgrade is definitely for you! The nightmare with the default upgrade module can be gone now!

1-Click Direct Upgrade comes with time and performance optimizers that allow you to quickly upgrade your store from Prestashop 1.7 (old version) to the latest version without any errors. And make sure all your modules (including custom modules) and theme (even custom theme) continue to work as normal.

Our module also takes advantage of “piece by piece” technology to split the upgrade process into very small pieces of work, to make sure the upgrade process run smoothly on any server even the server resource is very limit (low RAM, low CPU, limited max-execution-time, etc.)

With 1-Click Direct Upgrade, your online store will always stay up-to-date with the latest Prestashop version!

INFO: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/da...irect-upgrade-to-17-better-faster-stable.html
Parece muy interesante. Muchas gracias por compartirlo con la comunidad!

grazyna123

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello ! Thanks a lot for this module ! :)
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for sharing the module

Last edited:

fishermanpl

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing the module Thanks for sharing the module

alegis

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Gracias por compartir el módulo Gracias por compartir el módulo

Securitas

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing the module, but be carefull upgrading prestashop version

Twenty-100

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Nice thk for the share.
Any one have the last version on v2.3.0? (For Prestashop V8.0)

inma

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
¡Muchas gracias, lo voy a probar ahora mismo!

Porter 27

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Lets try this and your presta is broken, module for nothing

mickhael

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I think this module is a solution to my problem. Thank you