Johan

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Version 1.2.1​

bugControls to insert article ID in URL should offer to inject id before or after the article name. Id injection does not work due to this.

Attachments

• pkg_forsef_1.2.1.359_full.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 5

pakko

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi there @Johan
Good share.
But please be carefull to use this only in localhost. It can break. And in my case i had to reupload 2 sites :cautious:

Johan

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi there @Johan
Good share.
But please be carefull to use this only in localhost. It can break. And in my case i had to reupload 2 sites :cautious:
Hi there, I use it on production site because it all works ok for me.
I have migrated from J3 to J4 and migrated from sh404SEF to 4SEF and all works great.

pakko

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello.
Oh ok than good to know that it worked for you.
Will give it another spin and see how it goes.
Thanks for letting me know.
Cheers,
P.

aleroman

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Dear all,
yes, be careful: we need to consider this is not a producion component, but a beta release.

I'm using it in two Joomla 4 production websites, which I recently migrated from Joomla 3, replacing sh404SEF.
However, as happened to @pakko, I also had some problems: I'm currently using release 1.0.7.331, and when I updated to release 1.1.0.341 the first one, it crashed, and I had to restore it.
Note that both the websites are properly working on localhost (XAMPP, PHP 8.0) with version 1.1.0.341.

So, I will be very cautious with the update to 1.2.1.359, planning a full backup soon before updating it.
Unfortunately, even if I can't explain the reason, a good result on local doesn't guarantee the same result online.
Anyway, I will share my results as soon as I find time to do it, maybe tomorrow.

Cheers,
Ale
Post automatically merged:

Dear all,
yes, be careful: we need to consider this is not a producion component, but a beta release.

I'm using it in two Joomla 4 production websites, which I recently migrated from Joomla 3, replacing sh404SEF.
However, as happened to @pakko, I also had some problems: I'm currently using release 1.0.7.331, and when I updated to release 1.1.0.341 the first one, it crashed, and I had to restore it.
Note that both the websites are properly working on localhost (XAMPP, PHP 8.0) with version 1.1.0.341.

So, I will be very cautious with the update to 1.2.1.359, planning a full backup soon before updating it.
Unfortunately, even if I can't explain the reason, a good result on local doesn't guarantee the same result online.
Anyway, I will share my results as soon as I find time to do it, maybe tomorrow.

Cheers,
Ale
I remembered wrongly, sorry: one of the two websites is properly working on localhost, the other crashed also on local.
I installed version 1.2.1.359 on the website which crashed with 1.1.0.341, and it crashed again :-(

Cheers,
Ale

Last edited:

patrak

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing this new version (y)
Post automatically merged:

Tested on a J4 production live website (new install not migrated from J3) and all works great

Last edited: