About the Daily Limit of Likes/Reactions

Hworld

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for letting us know... I guess the limit should be increased as more demand here for finding and shopping.

mrznwww

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
For some security reasons, we decided to impose a daily likes/reactions limit. This decision will be implemented for a temporary period. It is not yet clear when it will end, but it has come into effect as of today.

In the table below, likes / reactiosn limits for member groups are determined.

User GroupsDaily Liles/Reactiosn Limit
Pro Member20/Day
Master Member15/Day
Diamond Member10/Day
Elite Member5/Day
Registered1/Day
Unregistered / Unconfirmed0/Day

Limits can be changed according to the situation. An announcement will be made under this heading.

This is just my opinion: I'm not sure this will be a good decission.
I try to collaborate here since some time ago, posting good PrestaShop modules, hard to find and expensive.
I have more than 400 PrestaShop modules on my PrestaShop account and I spent a lot of money on this.
Why I share? Easily: Because here I can find other interesting modules I don't have on my account, so it's very fair.

The point is: sometimes, I'll download some modules more than 10, 15, 20... any qty I like, because i HAVE coins to spend and it's my decission to spend it or not.
I share a lot of modules to win, so it will be fair to spend whatever I like.

In the moment I find a limit to spend it, I have to consider if Is fair for me to continue sharing my modules or not.

Think in this: IF I have to upgrade my modules, and I need to download 10 or 20 newer versions... why I can't if I have enough credit on my account?

This is like Argentina bankrupt problem with the money some years ago... it's not fair, it's my opinion.

niranjan0

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
What is the membership upgrade based on? is it by post count, post sharing, new threads, cash or something else? although I think 5 is plenty for me, I'm just curious.
How did you upgrade your membership?????

GuRuLAm360

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for the information, I agree with the limitations, however, it would be helpful if someone could explain how the scoring works for each user group, I would be happy to know about it.
Post automatically merged:

For some security reasons, we decided to impose a daily likes/reactions limit. This decision will be implemented for a temporary period. It is not yet clear when it will end, but it has come into effect as of today.

In the table below, likes / reactiosn limits for member groups are determined.

User GroupsDaily Liles/Reactiosn Limit
Pro Member20/Day
Master Member15/Day
Diamond Member10/Day
Elite Member5/Day
Registered1/Day
Unregistered / Unconfirmed0/Day

Limits can be changed according to the situation. An announcement will be made under this heading.
Thanks for the information, I agree with the limitations, however, it would be helpful if someone could explain how the scoring works for each user group, I would be happy to know about it.

anony253

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for sharing, but having a limit of 1 like a day does sound very restrictive.

juicywx_z

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Limits are too restrict for ppl who really want to develop... Can team review?