BESTSOFT84

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
096a5dbc43df67def16be37fd4c8fc48.jpeg

ActivePresenter Professional 8.5.2 (x64) Multilingual | 64 Mb
ActivePresenter is a solution for creating screencast videos, handouts, manuals, documentation, and interactive training presentations. With the full-featured editor, ActivePresenter allows you to edit audio/video, tweak the look and feel of content, and define the branched scenarios easily and effectively. Supporting the latest web standard HTML5 and the ability to integrate with Learning Management Systems, the content created with ActivePresenter can be delivered virtually to any devices and platforms.
Smart Capture

Capture screen when mouse clicked or key pressed. Each action is captured as a slide which explains in details what the viewer/learner should follow to master the lesson.
Full Motion Recording
Record screen as a full motion video and embedded in a slide for further editing with annotations, voice-over, zoom-n-pan, closed captions and animation effects.
Microphone & Speakers Recording
Record system audio and audio from microphone simutaneously while recording screen.
Audio & Video Editing
Edit audio and video instantly without quality loss. Supported operations are cut, delete, crop, join, split, change volume, insert freeze frame.
Shapes
There are dozens of shapes to choose from. Changing the form and hotspot of a shape just by dragging mouse.
Style (Color & Effect)
Create polished and high quality screencast videos and training simulations with various line/fill/text styles and shadow effects.
Interactivity
The flexible event-action mechanism with rich event and action types allows defining different learning scenarios based on viewers' responses at each step.
Quizzes
Create virtually any kind of assessments or surveys by using 9 quiz types.
Slide Pool & Randomization
Create professional random quizzes with slide pools & random slides to avoid viewers from remembering and predicting answers
Video Export
Export content to popular video formats including AVI, FLV, WMV, WebM, MP4. Balance between output size and video quality with frame rate, key frame, and quality options.
HTML5 Export
Export content to HTML5 Simulation which can run on any modern web browser and device (desktops, tablets, smartphones).
SCORM & xAPI
Support SCORM and xAPI, two most popular eLearning specifications which are widely supported by many Learning Management Systems.
Operating System:Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (64-bit only)
Home Page-
Code:
https://atomisystems.com/
Visit All My News

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
https://hot4share.com/30jo56r2cy7f/m62hq.ActivePresenter.Professional.8.5.2.x64.Multilingual.rar.html
Uploadgig
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/649fab97f6afDe2E/m62hq.ActivePresenter.Professional.8.5.2.x64.Multilingual.rar
Rapidgator
https://rapidgator.net/file/608ad1b8ae09ba50cb5c6dccfd632f11/m62hq.ActivePresenter.Professional.8.5.2.x64.Multilingual.rar.html
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
https://ddownload.com/vsg31skrij6a/m62hq.ActivePresenter.Professional.8.5.2.x64.Multilingual.rar

joserzt

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Super explanation, thanks
I want to show my thanks to this writer to get rescuing me from such a example. Because of looking throughout the world-wide-web and getting views which are not beneficial, We figured my life was well over. Living without the presence of solutions to the difficulties you have fixed as a result of your good short article is actually a critical case, and the kind which might possess in a bad way broken my entire career basically had not came across your website. Your good competence and kindness in maneuvering almost everything was important. I don’t know what I would’ve done basically had not came across such a subject like this. We are capable to now look ahead to my future. Thanks for your time so much for your reliable and amazing guideline. I will not be reluctant to offer your blog post to any person who wants and needs guidance on this issue. Really I would really like to express understanding to you just for bailing me out of this particular difficulty. As a result of looking out throughout the internet and viewing notions which were not beneficial, I was thinking my entire life was over. Being alive devoid of the answers to the issues you have solved by means of the guide is actually a serious case, as well as the ones that might have improperly damaged my own career plainly hadn’t recognized the blog. The know-how and kindness in controlling all the stuff was beneficial. I have always been not sure the things i would’ve completed if I hadn't discovered many of these a subject similar to this. It’s conceivable to here look forward to my own future. Interesting time considerably for your professional and simple guide. My spouse and i won’t consider to pop the question your blog to any individual that requires talk therapy about this subject matter.

lolaco

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
NIce