Adding a new bank to Payment plugin in osclass

turan3241

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello there. I installed the payment plugin in the osclass script, but it is necessary to add a payment method belonging to my own country's (Azerbaijan) bank. My question is, how real can it be to add a payment method to a ready script later with the APIs of another bank? Thanks

the new era

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Please be more explicit what you whant to do exactly after you instal the plugin script.
What is you currency you need? and you dont fiind this one (your currency) like method of payment setup on pay plugin.

turan3241

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I have installed Osclass's payment plugin, but these payment methods are not valid in my country. For this I have to use a valid transfer method to this plugin in my own country. can i do this? Can I add api myself to a ready-made plugin?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1658679383031.jpg
    FB_IMG_1658679383031.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 0

kamrik

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I have installed Osclass's payment plugin, but these payment methods are not valid in my country. For this I have to use a valid transfer method to this plugin in my own country. can i do this? Can I add api myself to a ready-made plugin?
it is possible. I added the payment systems of my country. Looking for a programmer.

agola

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Give me the technical documentation, I'll try to write you a new payment system. I accept payment in Bitcoin