NullCash
thanks for sharing, I will test this module immediately

Kramix

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello,

I'm encountering a problem with simplified urls

The parameter "{module_action}" of the action "module-advanceblog-detail" is required (URL: "blog{/:id}-{post}")
The parameter "{module}" of the action "module-advanceblog-detail" is required (URL: "blog{/:id}-{post}")
The parameter "{controller}" of the action "module-advanceblog-detail" is required (URL: "blog{/:id}-{post}")
The parameter "{module_action}" of the action "module-advanceblog-blogcat" is required (URL: "blog/category{/:id}-{cat}")
The "{module}" parameter of the "module-advanceblog-blogcat" action is required (URL: "blog/category{/:id}-{cat}").
The "{controller}" parameter of the "module-advanceblog-blogcat" action is required (URL: "blog/category{/:id}-{cat}")
The parameter "{module_action}" of the action "module-advanceblog-blogauth" is required (URL: "blog/author{/:id_auth}-{author}").
The parameter "{module}" of the action "module-advanceblog-blogauth" is required (URL: "blog/author{/:id_auth}-{author}").
The "{controller}" parameter of the "module-advanceblog-blogauth" action is required (URL: "blog/author{/:id_auth}-{author}").

do you have an idea?

h@itam

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Blog not working ! i'm facing a probleme with Database of module not found !

Edongo

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
someone have demo link please

xyzbubina

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for share this module!