Advanced Cookie Banner 2.1.2: Prestashop 1.7

nagato76

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Advanced Cookie Banner is the only module for PrestaShop that complies with the latest french regulations, such as the GDPR (General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data) of May 2018 which makes it compulsory to collect the informed consent of visitors to the installation of cookies on their browser, or the CNIL recommendation of October 2020 relating to the modalities of application of the law. We continually update the module as new laws are passed.
I test it. It seems the best cookie solution for prestashop. Thanks for sharing

bebtiti

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Advanced Cookie Banner is the only module for PrestaShop that complies with the latest french regulations, such as the GDPR (General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data) of May 2018 which makes it compulsory to collect the informed consent of visitors to the installation of cookies on their browser, or the CNIL recommendation of October 2020 relating to the modalities of application of the law. We continually update the module as new laws are passed.
merci beaucoup

maty12

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
t
hankst

kostasev

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Tks for sharing. Best regards. need it so much
Post automatically merged:

thanks for sharing need so much

Last edited:

adamskizero

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you very much!! I really needed that and couldn't find anywhere else!

allol

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing! Perfect plugin

maty12

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
MThanks a lot friend, I was looking for this template,MThanks a lot friend, I was looking for this template,