virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
1615539400_advanced-coupons.png
Standard WooCommerce coupons are boring and ineffective. Advanced Coupons is the best WooCommerce coupon plugin because it will bring more people to your store.

BOGO Offers Create Buy One Get One deals for specific products, product groups, or even entire product categories.

Add products Give out coupons that automatically add items to your cart, for free or with a special discount.
Loyalty program Encourage and reward your customers with loyalty points that they can redeem for coupons later.

Cart conditions Check your shopping cart availability, subtotal, last order items and many other additional conditions.

Planning Plan coupons to only be used when they are intended to convey a positive message to shoppers.

Automatic application Automatically add a coupon when the conditions of the cart match. And all this without any intervention from your client.

URL coupons Allow customers to apply coupons by visiting the URL. Great for use in email campaigns, social media, and support.

Shipping discounts Create better shipping deals than just free shipping. Get a special discount on any shipping method.

View Demo

Attachments

• advanced-coupons-for-woocommerce-2.7.1.zip
    344 KB · Views: 20

oss

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
this is very good plugin I hope it works thank you

Prinsg21214

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for this plugin. I'm looking for this!

orhancimenz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Teşekkür ederim gayet güzel bir eklenti kullanacağım

mjdatas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I will try to see if works, I hope it would work just fine

devm

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for sharing this extension!

wajedhossainbd

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 12538
Standard WooCommerce coupons are boring and ineffective. Advanced Coupons is the best WooCommerce coupon plugin because it will bring more people to your store.

BOGO Offers Create Buy One Get One deals for specific products, product groups, or even entire product categories.

Add products Give out coupons that automatically add items to your cart, for free or with a special discount.
Loyalty program Encourage and reward your customers with loyalty points that they can redeem for coupons later.

Cart conditions Check your shopping cart availability, subtotal, last order items and many other additional conditions.

Planning Plan coupons to only be used when they are intended to convey a positive message to shoppers.

Automatic application Automatically add a coupon when the conditions of the cart match. And all this without any intervention from your client.

URL coupons Allow customers to apply coupons by visiting the URL. Great for use in email campaigns, social media, and support.

Shipping discounts Create better shipping deals than just free shipping. Get a special discount on any shipping method.

View Demo
It was a great help to my projects. This plugin comes with great features. Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

It was a great help to my projects. This plugin comes with great features. Thank you.

greyfox7

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

incredibile incredibile incredibile incredibile

Rezatanha3000

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 12538

View Demo
Nice Topic
Do you have new version?

Xtended2404

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Does works on wordpress 6.0.3 last version? Without any bugs or errors!

amolmish

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 12538

View Demo
Thanks a lot for providing this plugin. It was really helpful..

el_adri2020

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 12538

View Demo
Thanks for sharing! I needed to try to see it would work for my ecommerce.

Anybody knows if lowalty program would work in nulled version? I cannot make it work.

fozuse

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I need to assign complex coupon sometimes. When I need that, I will give a try this.