v1.6-v1.7-v8x Advanced PDF Catalog | Create PDF catalogues from your products [2.1.65]

Sint2000

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing this module and contributing to the forum.

carthaginian1992

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Quick edit, mass edit, bulk edit, customizable product listing, instant product filter and more! Product Manager is a PrestaShop mass edit products module that offers you the fastest and most effec

moetez

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Advanced PDF Catalog is module that generate pdf file of your products and categories. To print them you have to select one of the provided templates and press "Get PDF" button to complete generation procedure pdf.

This module allows you to generate pdf of selected products from your store admin. You can perform the following:
  • Generate your Prestashop store PDF catalog in a single click!
  • Access more than 15 ready-to-use templates!
  • Merge filtered products into one list to generate one PDF catalog
Do you want to increase your sales?
Just generate PDF catalog with the products list and send it to your customers and your sales will increase!!!

Don't like any of the provided templates - you can easily create new one or modify existing template as templates are based on html+css what makes template modification really simple.

LINK
I wanted to express my sincere gratitude for [specific reason]. Your [gesture, help, support, etc.] has been invaluable, and I truly appreciate your [kindness, generosity, time, etc.]. It means a lot to me, and I'm thankful to have someone like you in my life.

josean

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing this great module. Very useful

bibiche

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing this great module. I will test it

peaux

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing this great module. Very useful

el_constructor

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for the contribution. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me. To remove the module and restore functionality to the module area in the PrestaShop administration area, you should delete the "advancedpdf" folder via FTP at /var/www/html/modules

/var/www/html/modules/advancedpdf
Doesn't work for PrestaShop 8

Last edited:

ppp4lll

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Advanced PDF Catalog is module that generate pdf file of your products and categories. To print them you have to select one of the provided templates and press "Get PDF" button to complete generation procedure pdf.

This module allows you to generate pdf of selected products from your store admin. You can perform the following:
  • Generate your Prestashop store PDF catalog in a single click!
  • Access more than 15 ready-to-use templates!
  • Merge filtered products into one list to generate one PDF catalog
Do you want to increase your sales?
Just generate PDF catalog with the products list and send it to your customers and your sales will increase!!!

Don't like any of the provided templates - you can easily create new one or modify existing template as templates are based on html+css what makes template modification really simple.

LINK
Muito obrigado. Já tinha este módulo a uso, comprado obviamente :)

NICK777

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much! It can be useful module!

alexpacha

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Very nice, I downloaded and installed it, thank you Very nice, I downloaded and installed it, thank you