advanced-product-fields-for-woocommerce-pro.2.7.3

Skank

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Schermata 2024-03-20 alle 12.02.50.png

Advanced Product Fields for WooCommerce​

Advanced Product Fields for WooCommerce lets you add extra options to your products, like text boxes, dropdowns, swatches, images, and more.

Many different field types​

You can choose between 16 different input types to add to your products, including: text boxes, number fields, dropdown lists, checkboxes, radio buttons, image swatches, color swatches, date fields, and file upload.
You can also add content fields such as text, HTML, shortcodes, or extra images.

Conditional logic​

If you need to make a complex or interactive form, conditional logic allows you to show or hide fields based on the values of other fields.

Adjust the final product price​

Each option has the ability to increase or decrease the final product price. Our plugin supports various pricing structures that can support even the most difficult pricing schemes.
You can choose to add an additional flat fee, quantity-based fee, or percentage-based fee to your product. For complex pricing schemes, our plugin supports formula-based pricing or “lookup table” pricing.

Attachments

• advanced-product-fields-for-woocommerce-pro.2.7.3.zip
    256 KB · Views: 2

rintin

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing this module. A much needed module that will come in handy. Thank you for your contribution to this community. Thank you for sharing the module with the community members and making efforts to expand our forum.

Mance338

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing this module. I appeciate you and I know everyone else here does too.

gongqingtian

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
That's great to hear! If you have any more comments or need assistance related to the website or anything else, feel free to let me know.

videoanh

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for sharing this module for us

peldur

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you Skank, i need to test this add-on for my woocommerce!