XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much sir, this is a very good module

Xtended2404

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Wow...it's been a long time since i was searching for this module !

George90

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
aftermail.jpg

Overview
Flexible e-mail module giving the shop owner the possibility to automatically send e-mails to their customers after an order was placed or an order gets into a certain state.

What this module does for you
Send any type of rating request e-mails. Add dynamic generated links containing, e-mail address, order id or other parameters.
Send extra information for certain products
Send a reminder for subscription type products
Send serial numbers/ texts / documentation / vouchers of partners / etc. for certain products
NEW in V.1.5: generate and send personal voucher codes with your mails.
Sell vouchers (i.e. as gifts) and let AfterMail generate and send the codes automatically as soon as the vouchers are being paid.

Features
Define a delay of the e-mail delivery: useful i.e. for rating requests, which could be sent after 1 or 2 weeks after shipping.
Define flexible product filter: Should a mail be sent with every order or only order with certain products or even variants of products. Everything and in combination is possible!
Define text or HTML - mails or both. The system settings are used to send mails.
The system settings ( SMTP, PHP Mail, txt, HTML, etc.) are used to send e-mails.
E-Mail Log: Keep on track of the current e-mails which are going to be or are already were sent.
Generate personal voucher codes and send them to customers.
Send any type of attachments. If required, for every customer language a different one!
Send in different languages: Every available language is possible. Valid for attachment, e-mail text and subject.
Subscribe to products to get reminders in a chosen time interval.

thanks so much h h h h h ! ! !!!!!!

webto

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
just what i was looking for, thank you so much for sharing ..

webseregas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

aaa112

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

nanchote

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you so much for sharing, great module
aftermail.jpg

Overview
Flexible e-mail module giving the shop owner the possibility to automatically send e-mails to their customers after an order was placed or an order gets into a certain state.

What this module does for you
Send any type of rating request e-mails. Add dynamic generated links containing, e-mail address, order id or other parameters.
Send extra information for certain products
Send a reminder for subscription type products
Send serial numbers/ texts / documentation / vouchers of partners / etc. for certain products
NEW in V.1.5: generate and send personal voucher codes with your mails.
Sell vouchers (i.e. as gifts) and let AfterMail generate and send the codes automatically as soon as the vouchers are being paid.

Features
Define a delay of the e-mail delivery: useful i.e. for rating requests, which could be sent after 1 or 2 weeks after shipping.
Define flexible product filter: Should a mail be sent with every order or only order with certain products or even variants of products. Everything and in combination is possible!
Define text or HTML - mails or both. The system settings are used to send mails.
The system settings ( SMTP, PHP Mail, txt, HTML, etc.) are used to send e-mails.
E-Mail Log: Keep on track of the current e-mails which are going to be or are already were sent.
Generate personal voucher codes and send them to customers.
Send any type of attachments. If required, for every customer language a different one!
Send in different languages: Every available language is possible. Valid for attachment, e-mail text and subject.
Subscribe to products to get reminders in a chosen time interval.

stokakis

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you very much... very useful module