AIomatic v1.5.6.2 - Automatic AI Content Writer - (Untouched)

virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Aiomatic - Automatic AI Content Writer & Editor, GPT-3 & GPT-4, ChatGPT ChatBot & AI Toolkit - CodeCanyon Item for Sale

Let me tell you the story of Aiomatic​

Introducing Aiomatic, your all-in-one AI-powered WordPress plugin, lovingly crafted and meticulously refined by me (Szabi). Born from a simple idea, Aiomatic has grown into a comprehensive suite of AI tools that can revolutionize your WordPress experience.

In its early days, Aiomatic was a humble AI post generator, capable of creating AI posts using a few straightforward methods. But as I poured my heart and soul into the plugin, it began to evolve, expanding its capabilities far beyond its original design.

Today, Aiomatic is not just a plugin; it’s a powerhouse. It’s a single AI post creator, a bulk AI post creator with multiple content generation methods, and an automatic content editor. It’s a manual bulk content editor, an AI chatbot, and a content generator from RSS feeds. It’s an integrated AI assistant that adds AI-generated content to other plugins, and it’s a creator of stable diffusion images.

But that’s not all. Aiomatic is also an AI playground, offering AI fine-tuning, embeddings, AI shortcodes, and a wealth of statistics. It’s an AI SEO tool, providing AI suggestions, usage limitations, usage logs, and graphs. It’s an AI form creator, an AI text moderator, and an AI audio-to-text converter. And it’s always growing, always improving, always evolving.

Version 1.5.6.2 Release Date 2023-07-28
Fixed Google Translate integration, working with latest changes
Demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/aiomatic-automatic-ai-content-writer/38877369

Attachments

• aiomatic1562.rar
    2.8 MB · Views: 2

hexabit23

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I just wanted to drop in and express my heartfelt gratitude to the original poster for sharing this amazing post! 🙏

It's truly refreshing to come across such valuable content in this forum, and I can't stress enough how much I appreciate your effort in putting this together. Whether it's informative, inspiring, or thought-provoking, your post has certainly made an impact on me, and I'm sure it has done the same for others.

In this fast-paced digital world, it's essential to have a community that fosters knowledge-sharing and constructive discussions. Thanks to individuals like you who take the time to share their insights, we can all grow and learn together.

Once again, thank you for your generosity in sharing this post. It's contributions like yours that make this forum a great place to be a part of!

Looking forward to more engaging posts and discussions in the future.

anhsabmt

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for this add-on, i have to add this to my wordpress site!