How do we make the AxonCreatorEditor library work? ask for the key :unsure:
Thanks for your answer
I really dont know mate, i just share
Post automatically merged:

Thanks friend for contributing;)
Post automatically merged:

How do we make the AxonCreatorEditor library work? ask for the key :unsure:
Thanks for your answer
I'm new with Prestashop and I just share what get from friend, probably will get that problem same, hope you will solve and share it with me :)

Last edited:

Guthynk

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 21290
Download Akira Elementor - Multipurpose Prestashop 1.7

Akira is a professional Prestashop theme. It comes with a lot of features and variations: Responsive Layout, Mega Menu, Page Builder, Elementor, Awesome Slider Revolution, RTL, Product Quick View, Ajax Search, Ajax Cart, Ajax product filter, Easy One Click To Install… and so much more.

Akira theme include Elementor, Slider Revolution 6 and more. Our theme looks wonderful on any platform, it’s fully responsive and Retina ready. Easy to use, awesome and powerful. You will be able to build your website in a snap without coding knowledge.
😯 thanks

Makkai

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 21290

Akira is a professional Prestashop theme. It comes with a lot of features and variations: Responsive Layout, Mega Menu, Page Builder, Elementor, Awesome Slider Revolution, RTL, Product Quick View, Ajax Search, Ajax Cart, Ajax product filter, Easy One Click To Install… and so much more.

Akira theme include Elementor, Slider Revolution 6 and more. Our theme looks wonderful on any platform, it’s fully responsive and Retina ready. Easy to use, awesome and powerful. You will be able to build your website in a snap without coding knowledge.
well done!

feasal

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Muito bom .... Obrigado por compartilhar
#Bolsonaro2022

volverine

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 21290

THX

slofG

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
v2.3.7 is available on Themeforest which supposed to support PS 1.7.8.0.

FYI theme complaints about the license missing (interesting why) and all custom elementor modules are not available