v1.6-v1.7 All-in-One - Live Chat, WhatsApp, Call Back, Messenger Module 1.6.4

drweb

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
https://addons.prestashop.com/en/su...e-live-chat-whatsapp-call-back-messenger.html

Not the latest version, but works like a charm on 1.7.6.8

Overview

Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Tawk.to, Skype, Call Me Back, Viber, Twilio, Intercom, Zendesk help desk chat, Telegram, Crisp, VK chat, Slack, Email, Smartsupp, LiveChat Pro, Live helper, Zalo, Tidio, LiveZilla, contact page, email

What this module does for you

headset Improve customer relations

Today messaging apps have over 2 billion monthly active users! They are convenient as many customers already use them in their daily lives and are comfortable and familiar with their use. They make customer service more personalized and efficient than ever given by enabling direct communication between customers and brand

Increase your conversion rate by opening multiple conversation channels. Instead of buying different social messaging modules get All-in-One module, which allows you to set any necessary contact methods just under one contact button.

What your customers will like

Customer would feel more save and convenience having multiple contact channels with the merchant and can proceed conversation in the preferred social messenger even outside website.

Installation

Module is installed in Prestashop regular installation method.

Besides detailed documentation, you can follow video tutorials

Other

FAQ

Q.Does your module integrate with live chat systems?
A.
Yes, we have several integration with most popular chat systems, and most of them has FREE options.
Tawk.to, Crisp, Zalo, Live Helper, Intercom.

Q.Can I add another system or link which doesn't exist in your integration list?
A.
Yes, you can create link with icon/title to show in menu, also there option to add custom js code.

Q. Can I translate the module to different language?
A.
Yes. You can translate module to different language using PrestaShop localization section, also some necessary fields in the module has language selector - menu items titles, call to action(prompt text messages), call back window.

Q. Is it possible to set time to show certain menu items specific time?
A.
If you want to show specific item in desired time, you can easily set day of weeks and time. Per example if you want to hide a link to your whatsapp when you are not available you can set it. Usually it is needed for non working hours for live chat

Q. Is it possible more than WhatsApp button?
A. You can add as many the same channel buttons as possible, not only whatsapp, but also any other. Check our demo to see 2 WhatsApps

Q. I don't need all these channels what you have in your demo.
A.
You can have 1 or more channels. Per example if you need to display only 1 messenger, you can turn off others. We just show in demo most of the existing channels (we have so many that they don't fit in to window).

Q. I need to show different settings and/or channels for mobile and desktop
A. We have option to set settings independently for mobile and desktop.

Q. I’ve installed the module, but it is not displayed on website.
A.
This module position in displayFooter hook. Themes created by PrestaShop standarts have that hook by default, but some themes don’t render this hood, and for that reason you don’t see the module. In that case you can change module position to different hook. If you fail, please contact us thru support on Addons and we will help you

If you have not found an answer to your question, please don't hesitate to contact us (link to support on the right column)

Q. Is there video tutorials
A.
Yes, beside detailed documentation we also provide with video playlist tutorials

Attachments

• v1.6.4-arcontactus.zip
    238.1 KB · Views: 4

Bux

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing <3

hxcode

Master
Diamond
Elite