v1.6-v1.7 All-in-one Rewards: loyalty, referral, affiliation... Module 5.0.1

nedhosting

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Features
This module was once again voted "Best loyalty module" and "favorite" by the Prestashop team in 2020 !

Specifically, the module now includes the single account system, a loyalty program, a highly configurable sponsorship/affiliation program, and a reward system for people liking your shop on Facebook, generating publicity for your shop.

You can now customize almost all settings per customer. That means a customer can be rewarded with a percentage for loyalty while another one is rewarded product per product, or a sponsor can get 5% on all the orders of his friends and the friends get 10€ welcome voucher while another one get 3% and his friends get 5€.

What's New in Version 5.0.1(03/31/2021)
  • Fix : installation in multi-store mode was crashing
  • Fix : sponsorship voucher without code (without prefix) was not working properly
  • Fix : sometimes, the gift product was always added to the cart, even when gift products option was disabled
  • Fix : better management of product returns and refunds
  • Fix : various small issues and optimizations
  • New : The next expiration date and the amount concerned have been added to the reminder email
  • New : New "Mass update" and "Mass reset" features for the rewards defined on products
Enjoy
NICE MODULE! It's really cool! I love you posting this!

whynot123

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi,
I have the last version 5.2 but i don't how update this post.
Who can help me please ?

noti_italy

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

noti_italy

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
David...no problem....After click link and select prestashop modules.....open option to create a New post and you fill a title

zolti8

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I'm having trouble finding a good loyalty for v1.6.1, thanks for sharing
Post automatically merged:

not cool, you need a license. Unusable.

Last edited:

conta3

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Features
This module was once again voted "Best loyalty module" and "favorite" by the Prestashop team in 2020 !

Specifically, the module now includes the single account system, a loyalty program, a highly configurable sponsorship/affiliation program, and a reward system for people liking your shop on Facebook, generating publicity for your shop.

You can now customize almost all settings per customer. That means a customer can be rewarded with a percentage for loyalty while another one is rewarded product per product, or a sponsor can get 5% on all the orders of his friends and the friends get 10€ welcome voucher while another one get 3% and his friends get 5€.

What's New in Version 5.0.1(03/31/2021)
  • Fix : installation in multi-store mode was crashing
  • Fix : sponsorship voucher without code (without prefix) was not working properly
  • Fix : sometimes, the gift product was always added to the cart, even when gift products option was disabled
  • Fix : better management of product returns and refunds
  • Fix : various small issues and optimizations
  • New : The next expiration date and the amount concerned have been added to the reminder email
  • New : New "Mass update" and "Mass reset" features for the rewards defined on products
Enjoy
great module.. thank for sharing...

mame

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for sharing merci du partage