NullCash
many thnaks for this bro i will check right now

mrdex

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Beware!!!!

Hello,

It seems that you are using the All-in-one Rewards module on your store, but that you have not entered your order number in order to validate your user license, in the 1st tab of the module configuration.

This version was made available illegally on download sites. The only way to prove that you have the rights to use the module is to fill in your order number, otherwise I have a right to believe that you may have obtained it illegally.
Please enter this order number urgently.

Any illegal use of the module is punishable by prosecution and a very heavy fine.

If you don't have a valid license, then you have to immediately purchase the module from my store:
https://www.prestaplugins.com/en/pr...one-rewards-loyalty-sponsorship-facebook.html

If you ignore this email, then I will do what needs to be done and notify the competent authorities, along with the evidence I have (date and time of installation, site, IP, email...).

Regards,

Yann BONNAILLIE - Prestaplugins

Black93

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello

I have got this same mail. I searched code and I saw this. (/modules/allinone_rewards/allinone_rewards.php)

PHP:
    private function _postProcess()    {
        if (Tools::isSubmit('submitInitialConditions') && !Configuration::get('REWARDS_INITIAL_CONDITIONS')) {
            // import existing loyalty
            if (Tools::getValue('loyalty_import'))
                RewardsModel::importFromLoyalty();
            // import existing sponsorship
            if (Tools::getValue('advancedreferralprogram_import'))
                RewardsSponsorshipModel::importFromReferralProgram(true);
            else if (Tools::getValue('referralprogram_import'))
                RewardsSponsorshipModel::importFromReferralProgram();
            // import existing fancoupon
            if (Tools::getValue('fbpromote_import'))
                RewardsFacebookModel::importFromFbpromote();

// inactive old modules
            $modules = array('loyalty', 'advancedreferralprogram', 'referralprogram', 'fbpromote');
            foreach($modules as $tmpmod) {
                if (Module::isInstalled($tmpmod) && $mod=Module::getInstanceByName($tmpmod))
                    $mod->disable();
            }
            Configuration::updateValue('REWARDS_INITIAL_CONDITIONS', 1);
            $this->confirmation = $this->displayConfirmation($this->l('The module has been initialized.'));
        } else if (Tools::isSubmit('submitRegistration') && Tools::getValue('rewards_registration')) {
            Configuration::updateValue('REWARDS_REGISTRATION', Tools::getValue('rewards_registration'));
        } else if (Tools::isSubmit('submitNewVersion') && Configuration::get('REWARDS_REGISTRATION')) {
            $data = array('{registration}' => Configuration::get('REWARDS_REGISTRATION'), '{module_version}' => $this->version, '{ps_version}' => _PS_VERSION_);
            $this->sendMail($this->context->language->id, 'asknewversion', $this->l('New version of the module'), $data, 'contact@prestaplugins.com', 'Prestaplugins');
        }
    }

Look as ('REWARDS_REGISTRATION').

Update module also have this function:

PHP:
    // display news and check if a new version is available
    private function _getXmlRss() {
        $html = '';
        $bError = false;
        $data = array('version' => $this->version, 'registration' => Configuration::get('REWARDS_REGISTRATION'), 'email' => Configuration::get('PS_SHOP_EMAIL'), 'asknewversion' => Tools::isSubmit('submitNewVersion') ? 1 : 0);
        $request = http_build_query($data, '', '&');
        if (function_exists('curl_init') && $ch = @curl_init('www.prestaplugins.com/news/allinone_rewards.php')) {
            curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, true);
            curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $request);
            curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 50);
            curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);
            curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, false);
            curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_REFERER, $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']);
            $response = @curl_exec($ch);
            @curl_close($ch);
        } else if (ini_get('allow_url_fopen')) {
            if ($fp = @fsockopen('http://www.prestaplugins.com', 80, $errno, $errstr, 50)){
                fputs($fp, "GET /news/allinone_rewards.php HTTP/1.0\r\n");
                fputs($fp, "Host: www.prestaplugins.com\r\n");
                fputs($fp, "Referer: ".$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']."\r\n");
                fputs($fp, "Connection: close\r\n");
                $response = '';
                while (!feof($fp))
                    $response .= fgets($fp, 1024);
                fclose($fp);
            } else
                $bError = true;
        } else
            $bError = true;

if ($bError) {
            $html .= '<div style="font-weight: bold; color: red">'.$this->l('You need to enable CURL extension or fsockopen, to be informed about new version of the module').'</div>';
        } else if (!empty($response)) {
            $doc = new DOMDocument('1.0', 'UTF-8');
            @$doc->loadXML($response);
            $version = $doc->getElementsByTagName('version')->item(0)->nodeValue;
            $registered = (int)$doc->getElementsByTagName('registered')->item(0)->nodeValue;
            $asknewversion = (int)$doc->getElementsByTagName('asknewversion')->item(0)->nodeValue;
            $newslist = $doc->getElementsByTagName('news');

if ($registered == -1) {
                Configuration::updateValue('REWARDS_REGISTRATION', '');
                $html .= '<div style="margin-left: 10%; font-weight: bold; color: red">'.$this->l('Your order reference was not valid, please try again.').'</div>';
            }
            if ($registered < 1) {
                if (Configuration::get('REWARDS_REGISTRATION') != '') {
                    $html .= '<div style="margin-left: 10%; margin-bottom: 20px; font-weight: bold">'.$this->l('Thanks for your patience, your license is being validated.').'</div>';
                } else {
                    $html .= '
                        <div style="margin-left: 10%; margin-bottom: 20px;">'.
                            $this->l('Please register by entering your order reference. This way, if you are eligible for further updates you will be able to claim for them automatically.').'<br/>
                            <form id="rewards_registration_form" method="post">
                            <input type="text" id="rewards_registration" name="rewards_registration" value="'.Configuration::get('REWARDS_REGISTRATION').'">
                            <input type="submit" name="submitRegistration" class="button" value="'.$this->l('Register').'">
                            </form>
                        </div>';
                }
            } else
                $html .= '<div style="margin-left: 10%; font-weight: bold">'.$this->l('Congratulation, your license is registered.').'</div>';

$html .= '<div style="margin-left: 10%; margin-bottom: 20px"><b>'.$this->l('Your version :').' '.$this->version.'</b>';
            if (version_compare($this->version, $version, '>='))
                $html .= '<span style="color: green; font-weight: bold; display: inline-block; margin-left: 20px">'.$this->l('You are currently using the last version of this module').'</span>';
            else {
                $html .= '<span style="color: red; font-weight: bold; display: inline-block; margin-left: 20px">'.$this->l('A new version of this module is available').' - '.$this->l('Version').' '.$version.'</span>';
                if ($registered && !$asknewversion) {
                    $html .= '
                        <form method="post" style="display: inline; padding-left: 10px">
                            <input class="button" type="submit" name="submitNewVersion" value="'.$this->l('Ask for the new version').'">
                        </form>';

This code may need be deleted and prestaplugins don't send this email again.

Check it and write me back :)
Post automatically merged:

I also have a request, will someone check the order number method? In my opinion, it is sent to the e-mail address, but if there was access to the database, you could enter any from their database ...

thebackdoor

Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Allows your customers to earn rewards, all grouped into a single account, while developing SEO and reputation of your shop: loyalty program, sponsorship (multilevel, self-promotional), affiliation, facebook and more.
Your sales will really increase !

Get tons of new customers and increase your brand reputation thanks to the All-in-one Rewards module !

This module allows to set up a complete system of rewards in your shop to increase SEO and reputation thanks to the virality of the system, and to follow very precisely the performance.

View attachment 759

DEMO: https://addons.prestashop.com/es/pr...e-rewards-fidelidad-padrinaje-afiliacion.html

Grettings.
JUST RECIEVED:

Hello,

It seems that you are using the All-in-one Rewards module on your store, but that you have not entered your order number in order to validate your user license, in the 1st tab of the module configuration.

This version was made available illegally on download sites. The only way to prove that you have the rights to use the module is to fill in your order number, otherwise I have a right to believe that you may have obtained it illegally.
Please enter this order number urgently.

Any illegal use of the module is punishable by prosecution and a very heavy fine.

If you don't have a valid license, then you have to immediately purchase the module from my store:
https://www.prestaplugins.com/en/pr...one-rewards-loyalty-sponsorship-facebook.html

If you ignore this email, then I will do what needs to be done and notify the competent authorities, along with the evidence I have (date and time of installation, site, IP, email...).

Regards,

BUT I DONT USE THIS MODULE !!!!!!!

broxit

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Seems like dev track u even if you do not use the module. As long as you've installed it at your web, they already put the code at your website.

regisdubois

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Allows your customers to earn rewards, all grouped into a single account, while developing SEO and reputation of your shop: loyalty program, sponsorship (multilevel, self-promotional), affiliation, facebook and more.
Your sales will really increase !

Get tons of new customers and increase your brand reputation thanks to the All-in-one Rewards module !

This module allows to set up a complete system of rewards in your shop to increase SEO and reputation thanks to the virality of the system, and to follow very precisely the performance.

View attachment 759

DEMO: https://addons.prestashop.com/es/pr...e-rewards-fidelidad-padrinaje-afiliacion.html

Grettings.
Thank u so much