All In One Support Button v2.2.4 – Callback Request. WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram, LiveChats

virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
All-in-One-Support-Button-Callback-Request.-WhatsApp-Messenger-Telegram-LiveChat-and-more.jpg

All in One Support Button supports Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Skype, Slack, Viber, Telegram, callback function, email and other channels at the click of a button!

Let customers choose their favorite method to contact you with just one click and follow your conversation anytime, anywhere!

All in One Support Button displays a Contact Us button on each of your WordPress pages. You can adjust button position, button size, button color, menu size, button animation speed.

• Button customization – customize button position, color, size, icon, label. All settings can be set separately for mobile and desktop widget versions
  • Menu customization – customize menu size, menu background, menu icon style, text color, etc. All settings can be set individually for mobile and desktop widget versions
  • Menu items – select the items you want, add/edit/remove menu items
  • The ability to display menu items – choose separately which items will be displayed on desktop and mobile
  • Custom javascript handlers – you can write custom JavaScript item handlers to integrate widgets with live chat widgets, run Google Analytics code, and more.
  • Live chat integration – you can use this function to integrate with one or several live chats like FaceBook Client Chat, Tawk.to, Zendesk chat etc. (please see full list below)
  • Customize reminder messages – add/edit/delete reminder messages
  • Call back request – customer can easily request callback on his/her phone number
  • Email – when a visitor requests a callback, you will receive an email
  • Twilio integration – you can use Twilio integration to receive SMS when a visitor requests a callback
  • Telegram Chatbot – you can create and integrate a Telegram chatbot to receive Telegram messages when visitors request a callback
  • Onesignal integration – you can use Onesignal integration to receive Web Push Notifications when a visitor requests a callback
  • Callback requests in admin panel – you can manage all callback requests in admin panel (please see screenshot)
  • Google reCaptcha V3 integration – prevent bots from sending callback requests through invisible Google reCaptcha V3 (please see screenshot)
  • Countdown timer – shows a countdown timer when a customer requests a callback
  • Theme color – customize button color (please see screenshot)
  • Hashtag commands – you can use a simple link with the hashtag href to send several commands (open menu, close menu, reopen pop-up call etc.). Please see the documentation for details.
  • Shortcode – you can use shortcodes on any page of your website to display contact buttons (please see screenshot)
features-All-in-One-Support-Button.jpg
Demo:

Attachments

• ar-contactus_2.2.4.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 7

korque

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
ok, i want to download this plugin, thank you

fairplayer

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

All In One Support Button v2.2.4 – Callback Request. WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram, LiveChats​

Harika eklenti teşekkür ederim

DarqWord

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 44137

All in One Support Button supports Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Skype, Slack, Viber, Telegram, callback function, email and other channels at the click of a button!

Let customers choose their favorite method to contact you with just one click and follow your conversation anytime, anywhere!

All in One Support Button displays a Contact Us button on each of your WordPress pages. You can adjust button position, button size, button color, menu size, button animation speed.

• Button customization – customize button position, color, size, icon, label. All settings can be set separately for mobile and desktop widget versions
  • Menu customization – customize menu size, menu background, menu icon style, text color, etc. All settings can be set individually for mobile and desktop widget versions
  • Menu items – select the items you want, add/edit/remove menu items
  • The ability to display menu items – choose separately which items will be displayed on desktop and mobile
  • Custom javascript handlers – you can write custom JavaScript item handlers to integrate widgets with live chat widgets, run Google Analytics code, and more.
  • Live chat integration – you can use this function to integrate with one or several live chats like FaceBook Client Chat, Tawk.to, Zendesk chat etc. (please see full list below)
  • Customize reminder messages – add/edit/delete reminder messages
  • Call back request – customer can easily request callback on his/her phone number
  • Email – when a visitor requests a callback, you will receive an email
  • Twilio integration – you can use Twilio integration to receive SMS when a visitor requests a callback
  • Telegram Chatbot – you can create and integrate a Telegram chatbot to receive Telegram messages when visitors request a callback
  • Onesignal integration – you can use Onesignal integration to receive Web Push Notifications when a visitor requests a callback
  • Callback requests in admin panel – you can manage all callback requests in admin panel (please see screenshot)
  • Google reCaptcha V3 integration – prevent bots from sending callback requests through invisible Google reCaptcha V3 (please see screenshot)
  • Countdown timer – shows a countdown timer when a customer requests a callback
  • Theme color – customize button color (please see screenshot)
  • Hashtag commands – you can use a simple link with the hashtag href to send several commands (open menu, close menu, reopen pop-up call etc.). Please see the documentation for details.
  • Shortcode – you can use shortcodes on any page of your website to display contact buttons (please see screenshot)
View attachment 44138
Demo:
Thank you for nice share man ! download this plugin, thank you

javicors

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you very much for your contribution

fnn

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for your effort
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

cfaniaq

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
ok, i want to download this plugin, thank you

danilinked

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I believe this is a great plugin, I hope helps me to find the way all my client can contact us

Lillanea

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I believe this is a great plugin, I hope helps me to find the way all my client can contact us

rintin

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much! This is very useful module!