All-in-One WP Migration 7.17 Pro (Nulled) + Extensions Pack

leoseo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for the plugin, is it safe nulled plugin?

HasanAlmansour

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you, hope it works! The free plugin is not importing the file and its getting stuck asking for pro version
Post automatically merged:

I think if this pluginwork i will be able to restore my site backup and will save me a lot of time

hexer

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you bro! LEts have a look wether it works for me!
Post automatically merged:

Introduced in 2013 and used by over 60 million websites, All-in-One WP Migration is verifiably one of WordPress‘ most trusted and utilized plugins for moving websites with absolute ease.

Intently built with the non-technical user in mind, All-in-One WP Migration comes loaded with newbie-friendly functions that allow you to migrate your WordPress website with little to no technical knowledge or experience.

Ready to migrate your website? It’s fast and easy as 1, 2, 3:

1. Install All-in-One WP Migration plugin.
  2. Hit the export button to bundle your database, media files, plugins, and themes into one tidy file.
  3. Unpack the file at the new location with an easy-to-use „drag and drop“ feature in the WordPress dashboard of your new website.
Follow these three simple steps, and your site will be live at its new location with minimal stress and zero downtime!

One feature that makes All-in-One WP Migration widely loved (to the tune of over 6,000 5-star user reviews) is that the technical requirements for installing the plugin are simple.

If you have WordPress version between 3.3 and 5.9.1 and PHP version between 5.2.17 and 8.1.3, you are good to go. All-in-One WP Migration also supports all versions of MySQL and MariaDB.

Features Spotlight:

• Supports custom uploads, plugins, theme folders, and more.
  • Available in over 50 language translations – including Japanese.
  • Accessible for individuals with disabilities (WCAG 2.1 AA Level compliant)
  • Keine Einschränkungen für Host oder Betriebssystem.
  • Supports a vast range of hosting providers — click here for a full list of supported providers.
  • A long list of premium extensions that gives you the power to do more.
  • Mobile device compatible.
  • Intelligent and flawless auto-replacement of website url during import.
  • Full product support.
  • Browse WPRESS files online with Traktor Web
  • Extract WPRESS files on your computer with Traktor Desktop
  • And lots more!

zda1982

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much

Features Spotlight:

• Supports custom uploads, plugins, theme folders, and more.
  • Available in over 50 language translations – including Japanese.
  • Accessible for individuals with disabilities (WCAG 2.1 AA Level compliant)
  • Keine Einschränkungen für Host oder Betriebssystem.
  • Supports a vast range of hosting providers — click here for a full list of supported providers.
  • A long list of premium extensions that gives you the power to do more.
  • Mobile device compatible.
  • Intelligent and flawless auto-replacement of website url during import.
  • Full product support.
  • Browse WPRESS files online with Traktor Web
  • Extract WPRESS files on your computer with Traktor Desktop
  • And lots more!

Ridow

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
All-in-One WP Migration 7.17 Pro Plugin, WordPress web sitenizi veritabanı, medya dosyaları, eklentiler ve temalar dahil olmak üzere hiçbir teknik bilgiye ihtiyaç duymadan dışa aktarır. WordPress'e sürükle ve bırak yöntemiyle sitenizi farklı bir konuma yükleyin. Dışa aktarma yöntemi sırasında, veritabanınıza sınırsız sayıda bul ve değiştir işlemi ekleme fırsatı vardır. Eklenti, bul / değiştir işlemi sırasında ortaya çıkan serileştirme ile ilgili sorunları da giderecektir.
Bu eklenti için teşekkürler. Bu yardımcı olacak

LJBRNO

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for this plugin. This will help. :)

javotillo

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
All-in-One WP Migration 7.17 Pro Plugin exports your WordPress website with no technical knowledge needed, including the database, media files, plugins, and themes. Upload your site with a drag and drop to WordPress, to a different location. During the export method, there is an opportunity to add an unlimited number of find and replace operations to your database. The plugin will also address any issues with serialization that occur during the find / replace process.
thank you .. does it backup large website ?

squall

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks so much, i will try later, you have a good day

pedala3k

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Yes! This plugin helped create a second website. Backup>import>edit>done. Full woocommerce website with all the features included BUT it looks different :)))). Many thanks!

faff

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Плагин All-in-One WP Migration 7.17 Pro экспортирует ваш веб-сайт WordPress без технических знаний, включая базу данных, медиафайлы, плагины и темы. Загрузите свой сайт с помощью перетаскивания в WordPress в другое место. При экспортном способе есть возможность добавить в базу данных неограниченное количество операций поиска и замены.
Ф F GHBDNNG GHDBFBDNT TETT FFDF GHBDNTN EJJTW G BG N EG

melly

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
does it follow migrate woocommerce customers?

memenefeu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
All-in-One WP Migration 7.17 Pro Plugin exports your WordPress website with no technical knowledge needed, including the database, media files, plugins, and themes. Upload your site with a drag and drop to WordPress, to a different location. During the export method, there is an opportunity to add an unlimited number of find and replace operations to your database. The plugin will also address any issues with serialization that occur during the find / replace process.
Great, thanks! It will help me, i work on export/import at my old to new website