Any recommendations for new games?

JoGesT

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi, I just got a new PC and I'm willing to try some new games. Which recent ones do you think I should try first?
I'm open to genres.

ciko3650

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I prefer classic games like Diablo II, Unreal, Doom II

JamesArias

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Huge congrats on your new PC! It's like stepping into a whole new world of gaming possibilities, isn't it? With so many fantastic titles out there, it's hard to know where to start. Since you're open to exploring different genres, let me share a few recent gems that might catch your interest.
If you're into immersive storytelling and jaw-dropping visuals, you might want to check out "Cyberpunk 2077." It's a futuristic RPG set in a sprawling metropolis filled with intrigue and danger.
Post automatically merged:

Huge congrats on your new PC! It's like stepping into a whole new world of gaming possibilities, isn't it? With so many fantastic titles out there, it's hard to know where to start. Since you're open to exploring different genres, let me share a few recent gems that might catch your interest.
If you're into immersive storytelling and jaw-dropping visuals, you might want to check out "Cyberpunk 2077." It's a futuristic RPG set in a sprawling metropolis filled with intrigue and danger.
Whatever you decide, remember to savor each moment and lose yourself in the immersive worlds these games have to offer. And if you ever feel like giving your gaming skills a boost, be sure to check out https://boosteria.org/tft-boosting/prices for some helpful services to elevate your gameplay. Happy gaming!

Last edited:

Baroszek93

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I only play with friends, I'm somehow bored with singeplayer - in my opinion the best action shooter is currently warzone

Wunderer

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Congratulations on your new PC! With so many games to choose from, you're in for a treat.
Since you're open to genres, why not roll a d20 to add a fun twist to your decision-making process? It's a great way to discover new games you might not have considered otherwise.
If you're into action, you might enjoy games like "Cyberpunk 2077" or "Assassin's Creed Valhalla." For adventure and exploration, "Red Dead Redemption 2" or "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt" are fantastic choices. If you prefer strategy, "Civilization VI" or "Total War: Warhammer II" could be right up your alley.

Baroszek93

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I don't play any new games because I don't know anything interesting. The only thing I can recommend is warzone.