Are there Themes performant like Classic?

mk61

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I see all of them here (Warehouse, Transformer and many others) -- are less performant than Classic. I do aware, that demos are heavier than basic Classic, but I think, if Classic will have similar content, it will be still way faster.

Are those "Classic" style themes isnt popular anymore?

Thanks!

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
I see all of them here (Warehouse, Transformer and many others) -- are less performant than Classic. I do aware, that demos are heavier than basic Classic, but I think, if Classic will have similar content, it will be still way faster.

Thanks!
Hello, read forum rules. You should write your questions in the Request thread.

I did not meted theme in question! Last fast theme which I saw

mk61

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello, read forum rules. You should write your questions in the Request thread.

I did not meted theme in question! Last fast theme which I saw
Oh, sorry, thought Request thread is just for requesting modules/themes. I will improve myself!

That theme is indeed fast, thank you very much!

moonfire

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Thanks!
If you thinking of modify the Classic theme I think a better idea is to modify either Modern Starter Theme or Classic Rocket.
They are very similar to Classic, but a little bit nicer looking in my opinion. Last time I checked they were pretty fast.

mk61

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
If you thinking of modify the Classic theme I think a better idea is to modify either Modern Starter Theme or Classic Rocket.
They are very similar to Classic, but a little bit nicer looking in my opinion. Last time I checked they were pretty fast.

Hey, thank you! Classic Rocket looks really nice, If there would be also some possibility to switch between themes without losing layouts and so on, that would be fantastic.

rikyrd

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for sharing this module !
You are awesome

zyhivan

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Wow. I'll try it! Thank you so much! Thank you so much!