Astra Pro Plugin v3.6.10 nulled (Addons 3.6.10 + Astra Theme v3.8.2 + Portfolio 1.11.3)

Commodore67

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you. They say Astra is very good. I will give a try. So many Page builders that I really don't know which is one is the best.

marijuche

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 67945

v3.6.10
- Improvement: Moved Single Post and Page spacing option to theme.
- Fix: Translated Taxonomies not listed under the target specific rule for Custom Layout with Polylang plugin.
- Fix: Custom Layouts - Inside post/page content displays multiple time with entry_after hooks used.
- Fix: Small space appearing between the Sticky Above and Primary header in the Beaver Builder editor.

- Fix: Primary submenus not expandable on mobile when toggle button element is not added.
- Fix: "Header Button" heading added to separate out Sticky Header options in old header.
- Fix: Accessibility - LifterLMS profile link is missing aria-label and role attribute.
- Fix: Fixed display Products from Same Category with Navigation. ( https://wpastra.com/docs/products-from-same-directed-category-with-navigation/ )

Hello,

How do I use the PRO templates that is included, it keep redirecting me to the payed version?

Is there a workaround or am i missing something?

thanks!

BaGDaDFRee

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello,

How do I use the PRO templates that is included, it keep redirecting me to the payed version?

Is there a workaround or am i missing something?

thanks!
With this you should solve, let me know.

Attachments

• astra-premium-sites_v3.1.13.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 2

whillix

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks, I'm looking for better options than Storefront

inmortal

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 67945

v3.6.10
- Fix: Translated Taxonomies not listed under the target specific rule for Custom Layout with Polylang plugin.
- Fix: Custom Layouts - Inside post/page content displays multiple time with entry_after hooks used.
- Fix: Small space appearing between the Sticky Above and Primary header in the Beaver Builder editor.

- Fix: Primary submenus not expandable on mobile when toggle button element is not added.
- Fix: "Header Button" heading added to separate out Sticky Header options in old header.
- Fix: Accessibility - LifterLMS profile link is missing aria-label and role attribute.
- Fix: Fixed display Products from Same Category with Navigation. ( https://wpastra.com/docs/products-from-same-directed-category-with-navigation/ )
Thank you for this theme and plugin. must awaited thing i found on the internet.
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 67945

v3.6.10

what do i need to download ?

Last edited: