V8x AT AliExpress Dropshipping - Auto Sync Plus

j4004646

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello,
I think these is the only one module working with V8.1

AT AliExpress Dropshipping - Auto Sync Plus​

Someone can confirm ? Do you have this module ?

Ponas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This module working on prestashop 8.1.3

AliExpress Dropshipping - Product Importer Module​

AliExpress Dropshipping extension allows the shop owners to import products from AliExpress to their PrestaShop stores. Fulfill orders on AliExpress in a few clicks when someone places orders for imported products on PrestaShop store.

Four years ago I bought a license and used this module (AliExpress Dropshipping PRO - All in One by Globo) to import products from Ali to the website. Imported goods perfectly, I imported maybe 10,000 worth of goods. However, the graphical interface in the prestashop module itself is very inconvenient, categories must be assigned before importing, rather slow import of goods, especially when I worked with prestashop 1.6 version, which is much faster than prestashop 8.x.

Now I want to try the module you mentioned or the module created by Webkul. Are you interested in faster and more convenient import of goods?

And all kinds of dropshipping from China should be forgotten, because many goods are not sent, some are mixed up, and some with mechanical damage. So I doubt if there is dropshipping at all, when is Ali doing it? Ask someone from this forum, has anyone ever done dropshipping from Ali?

moonia

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Wow Thanks dude for this update !

s000ares

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Tks for sharing it. Best regards.