Attributes Osclass Plugin 2.4.2

Afripals

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for this i really appreciate, i just need osclass pay, Spam and rating, any Good person to help?

broxit

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing....

hltkrs

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Nice share. 😊 Thank you. This plugin is very important and very useful for osclass. It allows users to move very easily when adding lists. It allows you to add many options to your categories. I would recommend anyone using Osclass to download this plugin. Before downloading, please give a thank you and a like to the person who shared the plugin.

selkrood

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Nice share. 😊 Thank you. This plugin is very important and very useful for osclass. It allows users to move very easily when adding lists. It allows you to add many options to your categories. I would recommend anyone using Osclass to download this plugin. Before downloading, please give a thank you and a like to the person who shared the plugin.

nahid051

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you sir for this , Thank you. This plugin is very important and very useful for osclass. It allows users to move very easily when adding lists. It allows you to add many options to your categories. I would recommend anyone using Osclass to download this plugin. Before downloading, please give a thank you and a like to the person who shared the plugin.

wadas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you, but I want admin to change little more and increase restrictions.