Balbooa Forms Pro 2.1.3.1 - Joomla Form Builder

Cruizin56

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
A popular and advanced Drag and Drop constructor of arbitrary forms for Joomla sites. This Joomla extension allows you to quickly and without coding knowledge create forms of any complexity. Everything is done by simply dragging and dropping the required form fields. You can easily customize your form design. Using the button in the editor, you can display forms anywhere on the site. You can save submitted forms in the site database. You can also note the possibility of implementing multi-page and pop-up forms

Info: https://www.balbooa.com/joomla-forms

Attachments

• pkg_baforms_pro_v2.1.3.1.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 21

Empt

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I thing Balboa is a good alternative of RSFom with a good design.
JSN is good too so this component no longer followed by developper.

mpilha

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Yes! This component is awesome! Thanks!

Naldok

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much! good module!

xoala

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you so much for sharing this! Deciding between Balbooa and RSforms for my production website, so it's nice to be able to test both fully before commiting.
Post automatically merged:

Just an update for people downloading: to use the component fully, you need to enter an activation number. This is a lite version unless activated. Can only use basic text input, block text and image. All other field types are grayed out.

Last edited:

panepalero

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Yes! This component is awesome! Thanks!

grogamer

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
ill give it a try. i need the upload option ;p
thanks!

Gigastorm

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
The component require a username and password for activation. What should I do about that?

Thank you so much for sharing this! Deciding between Balbooa and RSforms for my production website, so it's nice to be able to test both fully before commiting.

Just an update for people downloading: to use the component fully, you need to enter an activation number. This is a lite version unless activated. Can only use basic text input, block text and image. All other field types are grayed out.
That's really true!

raitiks

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
A popular and advanced Drag and Drop constructor of arbitrary forms for Joomla sites. This Joomla extension allows you to quickly and without coding knowledge create forms of any complexity. Everything is done by simply dragging and dropping the required form fields. You can easily customize your form design. Using the button in the editor, you can display forms anywhere on the site. You can save submitted forms in the site database. You can also note the possibility of implementing multi-page and pop-up forms

Perfect thanks looking for it very long

szinuhe90

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
My installed version is 2.1.2. Is time to update. Thanks.

urernamer

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you so much for this great component.

Hworld

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing. I will try this form for multi page project.

i just tested this and it does not work. I think this is not pro because some are needs activation.

Last edited:

babic499

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

This component is awesome! Thanks!

This component is awesome! Thanks!