V1.7 Basic FactuSOL Connector Module V5.5.5

erunion

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
No consigo hacerlo funcionad de ninguna manera.
Factusol no conecta al servidor y siempre dice que no se ha descargado ningun archivo. Ni pedidos ni clientes

depereira09

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I was looking for!! I was desperate to find the module

Thanks for your contribution friend !!

RiderOne

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Cool, Great module, thank you very much for sharing it

Jabu1972

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
perfecto gran modulo y muchas gracias por compartirlo

Sillumin

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much! It can be useful module!

juanito21

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
It is a great module. I have been searching this a lot of time. I will try early!

Thanks

iostream

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
It is a great module. I have been searching this a lot of time. I will try early!
Post automatically merged:

Module to export orders and customers from Pretashop to FactuSOL and synchronize prices and stocks from Factusol to PrestaShop.

If you use Factusol to manage your orders and take your check, we recommend this module with which you can export from PrestaShop to Factusol all customers and orders from your online store.
You can also sync the other way, of Factusol PrestaShop, prices and stocks of your products.

Demo: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/th...ns-crm-erp/7162-basic-factusol-connector.html

included PDF of how to configure it in Spanish

Module to export orders and customers from Pretashop to FactuSOL and synchronize prices and stocks from Factusol to PrestaShop.

If you use Factusol to manage your orders and take your check, we recommend this module with which you can export from PrestaShop to Factusol all customers and orders from your online store.
You can also sync the other way, of Factusol PrestaShop, prices and stocks of your products.

Demo: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/th...ns-crm-erp/7162-basic-factusol-connector.html

perfect! very good apportation

Last edited:

JOSCINTA

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Hello, would you have to share the latest version compatible with Prestashop 8??? please!!

maestromanu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
A alguien le he pasado que se descargan los pedidos, pero sigue descarganse de nuevo todos cada vez que le dan a descargar pedidos, que no se actualiza el numero de pedidos pendientes.??

jabitxu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Does anyone have version 5.7.0 for prestashop 8?
is factusol better than dolibar? i dont know which one to install or which one has more modules available here. thanks in advance.

Hello, would you have to share the latest version compatible with Prestashop 8??? please!!
if you find her before me, let me know and I'll do the same with you, okay?