V1.7 Block Bot/User by IP, country or User Agent Module

dumitrunisp

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Prestashop Block User/bot by IP, Country or User Agent restrict the access of your website for the unwanted bots or users. Block the entry of the user or bot by IP address, country or user-agent being used by them.

Prestashop addon improve your website security

• The merchants can ban the users based on their IP address with the help of Prestashop block user/bot by Ipextension.addresswith the help of Prestashop block user/bot by extension.
  • The Prestashop block user/bot by the country module can block the visitors from a particular country.
  • The Prestashop store admin can even ban the user-agents as per the needusingPrestashop block user/bot by user agent addon.
  • The error message in the front-end of the website can be customized accordingly.
  • In case, any genuine visitor is blocked, he can send a request to unblock him. The Prestashop store admin can view the request from the back-end and process it accordingly.
  • The PrestaShop admin can now integrate Google ReCaptcha version 3whichindentifies and gives access to only humans. It acts as additional security in your store.
  • They can also capture all the IPs that are accessing their store. It helps in keeping track of all the traffic coming to your store.
  • With the Import CSV functionality, the admin can add and block the IP addresses and user agents in bulk.

Attachments

• Prestashop 1.7 Blocker - Block User v1.0.7.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 12

jonpagseguro2

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Prestashop Block User/bot by IP, Country or User Agent restrict the access of your website for the unwanted bots or users. Block the entry of the user or bot by IP address, country or user-agent being used by them.

• The merchants can ban the users based on their IP address with the help of Prestashop block user/bot by Ipextension.addresswith the help of Prestashop block user/bot by extension.
  • The Prestashop block user/bot by the country module can block the visitors from a particular country.
  • The Prestashop store admin can even ban the user-agents as per the needusingPrestashop block user/bot by user agent addon.
  • The error message in the front-end of the website can be customized accordingly.
  • In case, any genuine visitor is blocked, he can send a request to unblock him. The Prestashop store admin can view the request from the back-end and process it accordingly.
  • The PrestaShop admin can now integrate Google ReCaptcha version 3whichindentifies and gives access to only humans. It acts as additional security in your store.
  • They can also capture all the IPs that are accessing their store. It helps in keeping track of all the traffic coming to your store.
  • With the Import CSV functionality, the admin can add and block the IP addresses and user agents in bulk.
Thanks was looking for this module. Thanks for sharing!

Sillumin

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
It seems that it is repeat publishing....

hxcode

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
very old and repeat.

------------------------------

scoopsat

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
please update to 1.0.8 i see it is 1.0.7 version ,thanks

Choupy

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
band of hypocrite thank you without downloading the module..,

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Post automatically merged:

demo link :https://addons.prestashop.com/en/we...-ip-country-or-user-agent.html#specifications

very old and repeat.

------------------------------
free link on this module

Playconta5

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Thank you for sharing this ! ggg

vivozivo

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for this post, I will test it

andrey3127

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you very much! I was looking for this module, will test it now

noush27

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

klmmm

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Wow, that's something new. Very hot, thanks!

Coolt

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Is there any new version please................

Martin4u

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

unique

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash