v1.6-v1.7-v8x Blog Prestablog, the best module for your shop v5.1.1 (update: March 6, 2024)

best-recorder

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Overview​

Award-winning blog Best trafic module. Our blog is Easy to install and use. Fully compatible with every language, it will fit perfectly in your template, may it be multilingual and/or multishop! Optimized for a better SEO.

Description​

Prestablog is compatible with all the latest versions of PrestaShop (from 1.6 to 8.x).

Our blog for PrestaShop is not just about providing the essential features of a traditional blog. It goes further by allowing you to intensely customize the user experience on your online store. This flexibility and advanced options have won over many customers, making our module the best blog module for PrestaShop on the Addons platform.

Discover our exclusive innovation for Prestablog: Optimize your blog with our GPT exclusively made for Prestablog, powered by ChatGPT Plus. This advanced tool reinvents content creation, eliminating the automatic generation of low-quality content that harms SEO. Our solution ensures the writing of high-level articles, titles, and meta-descriptions, easily and without the need for SEO expertise. With our GPT, focus on the excellence and authenticity of your content.

Ultra-Fast Technical Support
Our technical support team stands out for its exceptional responsiveness, typically addressing your queries within 1 to 15 minutes during business hours (excluding weekends, holidays, and public holidays). You benefit from fast and effective assistance at every stage: before, during, and after the installation of your blog.

All-in-One for Marketing and SEO

SEO Optimization

Engagement and Responsiveness of Our Team

Features

Flexible News Organization:
Organize your news with display options in one, two, or three columns, perfectly adapting to your blog's layout (test them in the demo > configuration > category > article display).
  • Easy Blog Aesthetic Adjustment: Customize your blog's appearance effortlessly with an intuitive color selector, allowing it to perfectly match your style.
  • Custom Article Lists: Create customized article lists to display an unlimited number of articles on your homepage or other pages like product categories and CMS pages (a unique feature on the store).

Content Management
  • Article and Category Editing: Create and edit an unlimited number of articles, categories, and subcategories.
  • WYSIWYG Editor: Use an intuitive text editor for titles, summaries, and content, making writing more accessible.
  • Images and Multimedia: Embed an unlimited number of images in your articles. Use the animated slideshow on the homepage or blog for dynamic visual presentations.
  • Author Management: Choose your authors and define their profiles.
  • WordPress Import: Easily import your existing content from WordPress, simplifying the transition and preservation of your articles and categories.

SEO FeaturesSearch
  • Engine Optimization: Enhance your visibility with URL rewriting.
  • Create and Edit Meta Titles, Descriptions, and Keywords.
  • Comprehensive and Multi-file Sitemaps for Better Indexing.
  • Editable H1, Title, and Description Tags on the Blog Homepage.

Interactivity and Engagement
  • Intuitive Search: Easily manage your articles with a search function by title and categories.
  • Comments and Social Networks: Engage readers with comments via the Facebook API or a comment system linked to PrestaShop clients.
  • Social Media: Choose the social networks accessible to your readers.
  • Product Integration: Link your blog articles to products in your catalog for an integrated shopping experience.
  • Related Articles: Easily link your blog articles together.

Flexibility and Customization
  • Multilingual and Multistore: Publish content in multiple languages and adapt them to multistore configurations.
  • Configurable Article Lists: Add customizable lists of articles on your front office, selectable by category.
  • FancyBox Popup: Create an attractive visual effect with FancyBox pop-ups for images.
  • Compatibility with Creative Elements: Enjoy full compatibility with the Creative Elements editor for beautiful layouts (module not provided).

DEMO

Attachments

• v5.1.1-prestablog.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 56
  • v5.1.1-prestablog.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 43

pandoswik

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
haha~ it is best blog plugin ,for seo ,i think it is nice,thanks

hxcode

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for sharing this useful module.

mikeaquarius

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Tks for sharing this content with us. Regards.

igoo900

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I recently started using the blog module on my site and I'm very happy with the results. Blogging is a great way to attract new visitors to my site and also improve SEO. The blog module is easy to use and I was able to create my first post in just a few minutes. The blog design also looks modern and professional. Overall, I highly recommend the blog module for anyone looking to improve their website.

Student

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
no google index: Sitemap could not be read

Carlos97

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank u so much for share this module. I will go to install on my website! All the best

At4d

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much its grate to be able test it!

best-recorder

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
You're wront : there is an explinaition on documentation to create sitmap of your blog .
For usong module, this or anothet, it's important to read documentation.
It's a protection agains fake news like your...
Follow the indications ;)

Regard

poulet

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Merci beaucoup, joli module, bonne mise à jour

Elviss

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much its grate to be able test it!

fabriferro

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Do you have another module active for generating sitemaps?
Post automatically merged:

An excellent blog module worth evaluating is also the PrestaHero module, really excellent as well.

Vladimir12

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for the update. i'll surely give it a try on my demo

Phenotype

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for this, it is working perfectly!

hatc

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks you for sharing this useful module.