Bookme v4.3.4 - WordPress Appointment Booking Scheduling Plugin

polsk

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Bookme online appointment booking & scheduling plugin for WordPress: fully customizable and translatable wp appointment booking plugin supports Woocommerce, PayPal, Stripe, SMS/Email notifications, Google Calendar sync, cart system, that allows your customers to check availability and make appointments for specific day(s) and time slots.

The great easy-to-use and easy-to-manage booking tool for service providers who think about their customers allow you to create a fully customizable booking form to get any information you need to collect for each appointment or schedule. Bookme supports a wide range of services provided by businesses and individuals who offer reservations through websites. Set up any reservation quickly, pleasantly, and easily with Bookme online appointment scheduling plugin.

Amazing key features of Bookme:​

• Fully Responsive Front-End Design and fully manage booking from the backend (via calendar also).
  • Intuitive and Powerful Admin Panel with new elegant design (new dashboard page).
  • Multipurpose booking (service booking, consultant booking, group booking all in one package).
  • Simple WordPress integration with a shortcode.
  • Independent Booking Calendars.
  • Online Payment – Paypal, Stripe, Mollie, 2Checkout, Authorize.Net integrated.
  • Payment with WooCommerce.
  • Customizable booking form, calendar, appearance settings, time slot.
  • Unlimited number of services, customers, and employees.
  • Set service price and service capacity for each staff member differently, set service color to differentiate.
  • Staff Members preference for each service if the staff member is not selected in booking form, Change staff member requirement in booking form
  • Change order of service, category, staff member, and cart columns.
  • Show/hide the progress bar in booking form, service duration with service name in booking form, and service price with the staff member name in booking form.
  • Personalized value for service supplier.
  • Personalized employer’s weekly schedule.
  • Booking reminder notification for customers and staff members (Requires cron setup).
  • Allow discount coupons to your customer.
  • Each day calendar overview for all.
  • Unlimited colors Schemes.
  • Configurable schedules and days-off, Configurable e-mail reminders and SMS reminders, Configurable funds report.
  • Email Templates – Editable e-mail notifications.
  • SMS Notification (Twilio SMS API Integrated)
  • Loco Translate and WPML Compatible (POT File Included)
  • Custom successful page after the appointment is booked.
  • Goggle calender
  • Edit Existing Bookings
  • Export of bookings to CSV
  • Multi-User Functionality
  • Excellent support
  • Regular Lifetime Updates
  • More
Demo

https://camo.envatousercontent.com/5460ce8b31440e8c7d4d8a1908ced9c28f6758ad/68747470733a2f2f626f6f6b6d652e62796c616e6365722e636f6d2f64656d6f2d696d616765732f626f6f6b696e672d6170706f696e746d656e742e676966

1649682375860.png

Attachments

• Bookme 4.3.4.rar
    3.2 MB · Views: 8

Pieterk

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thx for this sharing. very useful !!!

rafiko

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thx for this sharing. very useful !!!

lmathye

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Bookme online appointment booking & scheduling plugin for WordPress: fully customizable and translatable wp appointment booking plugin supports Woocommerce, PayPal, Stripe, SMS/Email notifications, Google Calendar sync, cart system, that allows your customers to check availability and make appointments for specific day(s) and time slots.

The great easy-to-use and easy-to-manage booking tool for service providers who think about their customers allow you to create a fully customizable booking form to get any information you need to collect for each appointment or schedule. Bookme supports a wide range of services provided by businesses and individuals who offer reservations through websites. Set up any reservation quickly, pleasantly, and easily with Bookme online appointment scheduling plugin.

Amazing key features of Bookme:​

• Fully Responsive Front-End Design and fully manage booking from the backend (via calendar also).
  • Intuitive and Powerful Admin Panel with new elegant design (new dashboard page).
  • Multipurpose booking (service booking, consultant booking, group booking all in one package).
  • Simple WordPress integration with a shortcode.
  • Independent Booking Calendars.
  • Online Payment – Paypal, Stripe, Mollie, 2Checkout, Authorize.Net integrated.
  • Payment with WooCommerce.
  • Customizable booking form, calendar, appearance settings, time slot.
  • Unlimited number of services, customers, and employees.
  • Set service price and service capacity for each staff member differently, set service color to differentiate.
  • Staff Members preference for each service if the staff member is not selected in booking form, Change staff member requirement in booking form
  • Change order of service, category, staff member, and cart columns.
  • Show/hide the progress bar in booking form, service duration with service name in booking form, and service price with the staff member name in booking form.
  • Personalized value for service supplier.
  • Personalized employer’s weekly schedule.
  • Booking reminder notification for customers and staff members (Requires cron setup).
  • Allow discount coupons to your customer.
  • Each day calendar overview for all.
  • Unlimited colors Schemes.
  • Configurable schedules and days-off, Configurable e-mail reminders and SMS reminders, Configurable funds report.
  • Email Templates – Editable e-mail notifications.
  • SMS Notification (Twilio SMS API Integrated)
  • Loco Translate and WPML Compatible (POT File Included)
  • Custom successful page after the appointment is booked.
  • Goggle calender
  • Edit Existing Bookings
  • Export of bookings to CSV
  • Multi-User Functionality
  • Excellent support
  • Regular Lifetime Updates
  • More
Demo

https://camo.envatousercontent.com/5460ce8b31440e8c7d4d8a1908ced9c28f6758ad/68747470733a2f2f626f6f6b6d652e62796c616e6365722e636f6d2f64656d6f2d696d616765732f626f6f6b696e672d6170706f696e746d656e742e676966

View attachment 54374
Does it come with the activation code?
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for sharing with the community.
did you install it already to test?

Attachments

5.9 KB · Views: 0
    5.9 KB · Views: 0

polsk

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Does it come with the activation code?

did you install it already to test?
I did not install it, they passed it to me and I shared it.
Today if I can install it and tell you.
I know it's not ideal, but I honestly thought the best because of the trust I have in the person who shared it with me.

I just installed it and it doesn't ask me for a license
I share it again in case there is an error in the file
I don't need to use it, that's why I hadn't installed it
but as you can see in the screen prints, it does not ask me for a license

1651061016122.png
1651060990704.png

1651060973629.png

1651060956188.png

1651060818281.png

Attachments

• bookme.zip