Bulk Table Editor for WooCommerce v2.4.6 - (Untouched)

virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 17-30-15 Bulk Table Editor for WooCommerce.png
  • Effortless Bulk Editing: Manage products, prices, stocks, and variations with ease.
  • Strategic Product Linking: Boost sales with intuitive upsells and cross-sells.
  • Powerful Sorting & Filtering: Quickly find products, set sales, and generate SKUs.
  • Seamless Integrations: Extend functionality with custom fields and advanced options.

Bulk Schedule Sales, Update Products, and More in Minutes!​

Streamline your WooCommerce store management with Bulk Table Editor. Effortlessly edit and update products and variations, prices, stock levels, and more— all from one powerful dashboard. Enhance sales through strategic upsells and cross-sells, manage inventory with precision, and save valuable time with advanced bulk editing features. Ideal for stores of all sizes, Bulk Table Editor makes complex tasks simple, helping you focus on growth.

Features like:
  • Product & Variation Updates: Easily modify or update your products and their variations in bulk.
  • Sales Scheduler: Bulk set up sales events, including scheduling specific dates and time.
  • Linked Products: Seamlessly link related products, upsells, and cross-sells in bulk. Strengthen your product network and boost sales.
  • Real-time Stock & Pricing: Quick adjustments to stock levels and prices, keeping your inventory always accurate.
  • SKU Generation: Auto-generate or modify SKUs in bulk.
  • Tagging & Status Updates: Add, manage or modify product tags, and keep product statuses updated.
  • Detailed Editing: Dive deep with two distinct tables: one focuses on prices, sales, and stock, while the other handles SKUs, tags, statuses, measurements, and more. Plus, effortlessly add, update, or delete product/variation featured images.
  • Custom Field Support: Easily integrate fields like Wholesale, Name your price, Vendors, and Cost of goods.
  • Action Scheduler (cron jobs): Schedule sales with precision, offering options for custom interval settings, from 3 minutes to 6 hour sales activation / deactivation.
* Version: 2.4.6
* Tested up to: 6.3.2
* WC requires at least: 3.3
* WC tested up to: 8.6.1
*** Bulk Table Editor for WooCommerce Changelog ***

2024-02-29 - version 2.4.6

* Fixes in the queries, functions for this and more to increase speed
* Added integration for WooCommerce Brands
* Added bulk functions to add, set and remove brands (option in settings to enable)
* Added mulitselect filter for Brands
* Included Brands in linked products (below SKU)
* Fixes in JS for filters
* Added option in settings to search (text and sku) in current selected categories (database search)
* Minor fixes in UI - added action buttons in box, made range filter smaller

info: https://woo.com/products/bulk-table-editor-for-woocommerce/

Attachments

• woo-bulk-table-editor-v2.4.6.zip
    164.4 KB · Views: 2

hxbt21

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for sharing the post about Bulk Table Editor for WooCommerce. Your insightful content has proven to be incredibly valuable to me and countless others who are navigating the intricacies of managing online stores efficiently.

Your thorough exploration of Bulk Table Editor not only shed light on its functionalities but also provided practical insights into how it can streamline product management processes within WooCommerce. Your clear explanations and examples made it easy to grasp the potential benefits of this tool, and I am eager to incorporate it into my own e-commerce endeavors.

Furthermore, your post demonstrated a genuine commitment to helping others succeed in the digital marketplace. By sharing your knowledge and experiences, you have empowered entrepreneurs and store owners to optimize their operations and enhance the overall shopping experience for their customers.

I also appreciate the effort you put into addressing potential concerns and offering solutions to common challenges that users may encounter. Your attention to detail and willingness to provide support reflect a true dedication to your audience's success.

In conclusion, thank you for your invaluable contribution to the WooCommerce community. Your post has not only educated us about a valuable tool but has also inspired us to explore new ways to improve our online businesses. I eagerly anticipate more of your insights and look forward to the continued growth of our shared community.

Warm regards,

hokkabaz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Exactly the plugin I was looking for. Thank you very much for sharing.