CartFlows Pro v1.9.3 - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits - (Untouched)

virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
1563046190_cartflows-pro-v1.1.2.0-get-more-leads-increase-conversions-maximize-profits.jpg

Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits without having to buy more paid ads or generate more traffic... Turn your website into a selling machine using one-click sales funnels with frictionless checkout, order bumps, upsells / downsells, and more…

Version 1.9.3 - Tuesday, 31st May 2022
- New: Introduced JS variables for upsell/downsell to use in a custom script.
- New: Introduced offer accepted/rejected JS triggers to execute a custom script.
- Improvement: Improved condition to control the display of the subscription-related strings in product options.
- Improvement: Improved the error handling of license activation/deactivation.
- Fix: Upsell was getting skipped if multiple checkout pages were created in a flow.
- Fix: Upsell order was getting failed if checkout rules were enabled in some cases.
- Fix: Upsell/Downsell order was getting failed for live mode in some cases while using PayPal payments gateway.
- Fix: While changing the variation, its image was not getting displayed in the popup.
- Fix: Subscription product price was not displayed in the first subscription email of WooCommerce.
- Fix: Multi-currency plugin returning blank value while converting price for upsell/downsell.
- Fix: Showing wrong offer revenue stat on home page analytics.
Demo: https://cartflows.com/

Attachments

• cartflowspro-193.zip
    5 MB · Views: 1

blaz3rrr

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks i will try this today and will let you jniw work or not

torekasi

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
NIce. I was looking for this plugins for so long. thank you for sharing

anhsabmt

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I really like this plugin, i want to buy it but the price is quite high for a beginner like me. I hope it will work well when i get to try it.
Thank you for the good articles.

juliesbautistab

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I really like this plugin, i want to buy it but the price is quite high for a beginner like me. I hope it will work well when i get to try it.
Thank you for the good articles.