virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
01_preview.__large_preview.jpg

Classima is a creatively crafted, clean, modern, and classy classifieds ads WordPress theme. For a classified listing and directory website, this theme is perfect. Being Gutenberg optimized, you can design and publish posts most straightforwardly. We created this theme with the Elementor Page Builder so you can customize your website via a drag and drop interface.

Its basic features include 4 gorgeous multi homepages, which are extensively customizable with the classy page builder. You can import any of the homepage demos easily using a one-click demo importer. The 4 header styles accommodate a variation of 5 styles. Classima gives you the chance to choose the colors of every block on your websites. As you write your blogs on the 2 layout options, you have a choice between 800+ Google fonts. You have control over image size for thumbnails and galleries

From the robust Redux admin panel, you can manipulate the theme options for the whole website in real-time. With the inclusion of the Child Theme, you can change layouts and other significant aspects of the entire site.

You can display ads using the grid or the list layouts, with each having 2 style variations. Ajax filters and autocompletion of searches for both categories and locations. The store add-on comes with membership and a storage facility. Along with the option to view maps as a list, you also get a map widget.

Classima has ReCaptcha control for report abuse, registration, listing, and a contact form. The social share options include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, and Pinterest. Explore many more features in our demos. This theme is mobile-friendly and is fully responsive to any screen size. It offers a range of payment options, including PayPal and Stripe. It is compatible with all modern browsers and is translation ready.

68747470733a2f2f7261646975737468656d652e636f6d2f74662d6c616e64696e672f77702d7468656d65732f636c...png

Version 2.1.4 (April 11, 2022)​

Fixed: Dashboard text translation issue
Fixed: Ad type filter on click
Fixed: Search form dependency selection responsive issue
Added: Elementor Archive & Single Page Builder Addon compatibility
Added: Per sign control in Pricing Box addon
Updated: WooCommerce checkout page style
Updated: Classified Listing Pro plugin
Updated: Classified Listing Store plugin
Updated: Classima Core plugin

Demo: https://themeforest.net/item/classima-classified-ads-wordpress-theme/24494997

Attachments

• classima-child.zip
    235.6 KB · Views: 3
  • classima.zip
    9.1 MB · Views: 4
  • Documentation.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 4

cevher

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I will download this file . Thank you friend (y)

DarKMaSk

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I think you are blind or you probably can't read ...

Do you have to tell me where is mentioned on that this WordPress Theme is nulled?
I think either you have never been in a forum as an uploader before or you have no common sense. This forum's name is 'nulledfrm' which means it is a forum is for nulled scripts. If someone uploads an 'untouched' script then that member should mention it as 'untouched', otherwise in general, people will assume that it is nulled. Putting big badges doesn't make people sensible. I am also a forum owner (not related to any type of script, nulled script, cracked software etc. FIY) and member with respected credibility of a few very old and very big forums and my online life may be longer than yours, if not then I would say, how come you still don't know how to upload resources properly?! And I think I don't need to mention that you don't know how to behave properly in a forum.

Last edited:

bilalbakirci

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
anırım ya daha önce uploader olarak bir forumda bulunmadınız ya da sağduyunuz yok. Bu forumun adı ' nulledfrm ' yani boş komut dosyaları için bir forumdur. Birisi 'ulmamış' bir sistem eklentisi eklentisi, o üyenin bundan ' dokunulmamış olarak bahsetmesi, yapması gereken genel olarak kişilerden geçersiz olacaktır. Büyük hastaneler trafik kazası. Ben de bir forum sahibi (herhangi bir script, nulled script, crackli yazılım vs. FIY ile ilgili) ve çok ve çok büyük değil, bir üyeyim ve olabilirim, uzundan daha uzun olabilir, yoksa sizden daha fazla olabilir. o zaman diyorum ki, nasıl oluyor da kay

ANGEL666

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I will download this file . Thank you friend (y)
Post automatically merged:

muchas gracias por compartir esto, que tengas un buen dia

Last edited:

sean456

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Nice theme !!! thanks for share. Do appreciate while get the up to date version.