any update please?
Version 2.2.8

• Module improvement
  • Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.1.2

Alba Otero

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for your great contribution, it will be very useful for my prestashop!!!

obscuremind

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for updating this plugin ,it is nice for my prestashop store

kostasev

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

am123

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for that module. Lets test it.

webto

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash

moonirzar

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Contact Form 7 is the most powerful PrestaShop contact form module that helps you create any kind of form for your website: contact form, registration form, quotation form, order form, etc. This is the best form builder on the marketplace!

Version 2.2.7
  • Module improvement
1. Easily create any kind of contact form
Contact Form 7 – one of the best PrestaShop contact form module allows you to create an unlimited number of any kind of web forms such as customer contact forms, customer survey forms, recruitment forms, quotation forms, etc. with all kinds of common input fields such as simple text, password, URL, dropdown selection, CAPTCHA, etc. With the live editor feature, you may see the preview of the PrestaShop contact form right on this module’s back end.

2. Display the contact form anywhere you want
Our contact form builder for Prestashop - Contact Form 7 can be displayed anywhere on your website (on a separate contact page with SEO-optimized elements, on a product page, on the sidebar, inside product description, inside CMS content, any Smarty .tpl file, etc.) using static hooks, custom hook, and shortcode.

3. Manage contact messages on module back-end
Our module enables you to save and manage all contact messages, reply to them directly from this module’s back-end. You can also configure email templates that will be sent to admin and customers, and customize automatic confirmation email (auto-responder email) to notify your customers. Moreover, you may get contact form input values and include them on notification emails using auto-generated mail tags.

4. Anti-spam features
Our PrestaShop contact form captcha module allows you to enable Google reCAPTCHA to protect your contact forms. It also offers you IP and email blacklist to bring additional security to your forms.

5. Detailed statistics chart
Contact traffic chart will provide you with an overview of contact messages status and customer views log.
thank you very much... module on test

ho0osam

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Contact Form 7 is the most powerful PrestaShop contact form module that helps you create any kind of form for your website: contact form, registration form, quotation form, order form, etc. This is the best form builder on the marketplace!

Version 2.2.7
  • Module improvement
1. Easily create any kind of contact form
Contact Form 7 – one of the best PrestaShop contact form module allows you to create an unlimited number of any kind of web forms such as customer contact forms, customer survey forms, recruitment forms, quotation forms, etc. with all kinds of common input fields such as simple text, password, URL, dropdown selection, CAPTCHA, etc. With the live editor feature, you may see the preview of the PrestaShop contact form right on this module’s back end.

2. Display the contact form anywhere you want
Our contact form builder for Prestashop - Contact Form 7 can be displayed anywhere on your website (on a separate contact page with SEO-optimized elements, on a product page, on the sidebar, inside product description, inside CMS content, any Smarty .tpl file, etc.) using static hooks, custom hook, and shortcode.

3. Manage contact messages on module back-end
Our module enables you to save and manage all contact messages, reply to them directly from this module’s back-end. You can also configure email templates that will be sent to admin and customers, and customize automatic confirmation email (auto-responder email) to notify your customers. Moreover, you may get contact form input values and include them on notification emails using auto-generated mail tags.

4. Anti-spam features
Our PrestaShop contact form captcha module allows you to enable Google reCAPTCHA to protect your contact forms. It also offers you IP and email blacklist to bring additional security to your forms.

5. Detailed statistics chart
Contact traffic chart will provide you with an overview of contact messages status and customer views log.
great work my brother thanks a lot for this topic

lumondes

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Ad3r

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Great module can i integrate the form on page customer in orders details ?

segma

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for module update. Great.

gio2025m

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Uno de los modulos de formulario mas completo gracias por el aporte

jozko

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Much appreciated sharing. Thank you for your contribution to this community.

sheshu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash