v1.6-v1.7-v8x Custom fields & tabs on product page Module

wongvdanny

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Overview
Add custom fields & product tabs to anywhereon product page. Support multiple types of content such as text, select, checkbox, video, image, file, date, color, etc.
What this module does for you
event_available Improve catalog management
Custom fields & tabs on product page” extends PrestaShop to allow store owners to add custom fields/tabs or sub product title to product pages.

The extra information can be displayed on any positions of the product detail pages: default product info tabs, below product title, below product price, below “Add to cart” button, on “Customer reassurance” block, product footer or custom position.

Extra custom fields/tabs can be easily added, deleted, arranged and managed; allows you to add multiple types of content such as text, select, checkbox, video, image, file, date, color, etc.
What your customers will like
Custom fields & tabs on product page provides customers additional information about your products and helps customers understand your product better.

The additional information can also convince and encourage customers to purchase your products.
Installation
1. Login your website back office
2. Navigate to “Modules & services
3. Click on “Upload a module” to upload and install the module.
Other
  • Compatible with G-Translate: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/in...slate-translate-entire-prestashop-easily.html – our powerful PrestaShop translate module. You can easily translate all extra tab/custom field’s content as well as other content on your store into different languages within 1-click.
  • Easy to install, simple to use, a detailed document of how to install and use the module is attached to the download package.
I am new and i can find greatest modules like this, i am so happy!!!

javierfp96

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much I was looking for this plugin, I will try it

hwshop

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much, will give this module a try!

Nesta92

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you guys for sharing. Very nice from you.

GinMalibu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I will try this module and compare to see if it's better than "Custom product tabs".
Thank you !

GinMalibu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This module is great ! Much better than "Custom product tabs", many more functions and possibilities.
Thanks again for sharing

mgunez

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much! It is very good module!